返回列表 發帖
原帖由 pepsis2 於 2009-2-19 14:17 發表
ha... so funny... let's see what's happening outside the world of LYKs... according to statistics Canada, the average household income for 2006 is "$67,600".. this is the # of 2 or more ppl in a famil ...

或者人地做律師醫生﹐生活圈子都係那些人﹐所以咪撞口撞面都起碼一萬蚊以上一個月囉﹐呵呵。。。

但係﹐我只係覺得奇怪﹐我自己聊天就從不會將月薪或年薪掛在口邊的﹐所以唔知我朋友的賺多少錢的。。。 原來有D人會﹖
我好惹火。。。

TOP

原帖由 Littleprince 於 2009-2-19 01:21 PM 發表

或者人地做律師醫生﹐生活圈子都係那些人﹐所以咪撞口撞面都起碼一萬蚊以上一個月囉﹐呵呵。。。

但係﹐我只係覺得奇怪﹐我自己聊天就從不會將月薪或年薪掛在口邊的﹐所以唔知我朋友的賺多少錢的。。。 原來有D人會﹖ ...

none of my friends chat about how much they make but well you can guess... those like doctor or dentist or managers...

TOP

re 布小熊:

wa? mug u guess jar??? gum funny?????????

I guess my boss makes $1M tim la!

TOP

some of that is sensible guess. i know how much I make and i know my friends are doing better than i do.
btw i only talk about the guessing in the reply. there is nothing to do with this survey.
and i am not surprise some lyk make 100k before tax.

[ 本帖最後由 布小熊 於 2009-2-19 13:44 編輯 ]

TOP

原帖由 B仔 於 2009-2-19 13:15 發表
我意思係,你唔會五架車都要啊爸啊媽出錢架嘛。。。
除非你PARENTS好搭水啦。。。


我架車同我媽子架車都係我俾錢買架wor~
你比2成做downpayment,一個月都係幾百蚊之嘛
買半個袋都唔夠啦~

我屋企就唔洗供樓,所以D錢就鬆少少lor~

TOP

原帖由 pepsis2 於 2009-2-19 14:25 發表
re 布小熊:

wa? mug u guess jar??? gum funny?????????

I guess my boss makes $1M tim la!


我都估計我老細個個月都最少有兩皮野落袋
我係根據公司既財政狀況黎估架

TOP

原帖由 salad_bread 於 2009-2-19 15:13 發表


我架車同我媽子架車都係我俾錢買架wor~
你比2成做downpayment,一個月都係幾百蚊之嘛
買半個袋都唔夠啦~

我屋企就唔洗供樓,所以D錢就鬆少少lor~

我知,我係拿再之前個個人嘅EXAMPLE嚟計,話一個屋企要每年出去NORTH AMERICA以外嘅旅行,要有三架車。所以我先話,冇理由要個兩公婆比哂,到要多過兩架車嘅時候,D仔女都可以自己供/買啦~ 咁囉。。。

哈哈哈。。。你唔好引我。(好彩嚟排冇咩吸引姐~)我好耐冇買靚袋~ 係上個月買左條三舊水嘅裙。。。而家我地有兩層樓渣手,要慳D。

TOP

原帖由 B仔 於 2009-2-19 12:44 發表
唔係話頂撞你,不過我好奇。。。小康之家係咪真係咁大想頭,每年出國玩一次,三架車?
到你要三部車嘅時候,D仔女都大,可以自己供下。兩公婆都唔一定要有兩架車啦,係咪?我心目中嘅小康之家,係要供樓,隔兩三年去玩一次勁嘅,屋企兩 ...

IMO, my definition of 小康之家 has more spare $ that can afford travel once a year. The family may have mortgage but at least 2 cars. And still have some money left after all the expenses. But it's not easy to be like that in Canada lor...
If the medium is $60K annual salary per family, it's hard to afford even travel once every 2 years la. Don't even mention $ left...
Yes I agree it's harder to save $ (or make $), but living standard doesn't only count on $. The living environment counts too. Like I said, the clean air here is priceless. Look outside today, from Richmond I can see the mountain in Vancouver side. That's at least 30KM and it's no way to have the same visibility in Hong Kong.

TOP

fibbi,
哈哈哈,可能我太CANADIANIZED,我冇咁狼~ 我有層樓供,有一兩架車就夠滿足掛。得閒有少少錢淨比我裝吓身,隔兩三年去一次長途旅行。。。= my 小康之家

I agree嚟度環境太舒適,我好ENJOY,返工唔算人工好高,但係冇壓力,冇乜野做,成日有酒飲有野食。。。KAKAKA

[ 本帖最後由 B仔 於 2009-2-19 15:51 編輯 ]

TOP

原帖由 B仔 於 2009-2-19 15:49 發表
fibbi,
哈哈哈,可能我太CANADIANIZED,我冇咁狼~ 我有層樓供,有一兩架車就夠滿足掛。得閒有少少錢淨比我裝吓身,隔兩三年去一次長途旅行。。。= my 小康之家

I agree嚟度環境太舒適,我好ENJOY,返工唔算人工好高,但係冇壓力,冇 ...


B jai, I enjoy living here too, although I dont't make 100K per year, I can't afford long distance travel every year too. And I cna't afford my own property either. But at least we have clean air, and perhaps less stress (in general).

TOP

返回列表