返回列表 發帖
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-20 14:44 發表


I said in another thread I moved back already.  I got money after "the beginning".  

I simplified it, hoping now you can understand.

託屁係度託屁
游左返去咁做乜上返嚟溫哥華SITE?因為你都好愛CANADA囉!
so you deserve to die too

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-20 14:14 發表


Not at all.

Some people on this board deserve to die, since they love Canada so much.  

Pay the ultimate price for being here then.

[ 本帖最後由 B仔 於 2009-2-20 14:58 編輯 ]

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-20 14:03 發表



Typical false logic.

Arbitrarily linking two non-related statements with a "=".

And then blame someone for it.

--randome site which anyone can join regardless of income level
--a group of losers ...


Of course they are false logic because I'm just quoting your logic here.  Good that you see what wrong and how unrelated they are.    Did you get smarter by now??  

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-20 14:58 發表
I am here to laugh at you people

Get it?

you love us because we are Canadian
so you deserve to die too
get it?

TOP

可憐的孤獨老人﹐無朋友﹐上來老友記找碴﹐比人鬧越鬧越 HIGH﹐個個帖子都掂下﹐就係博“求求你地理下我喇﹐鬧下我喇﹐我好悶無朋友也無敵人呀。。。”
我好惹火。。。

TOP

原帖由 B仔 於 2009-2-20 14:22 發表

You can make an opinion stating that you don't believe that so many LYKs make so much, but you CANNOT say they are liars. That's not expressing your opinion, that's arguing.

NYC & LA? 好喎~ 你唔識游 ...


nope...that's not arguing...that's plain accusing, which is why you better have some evidence to support an accusation.

TOP

原帖由 giginium 於 2009-2-20 15:13 發表


nope...that's not arguing...that's plain accusing, which is why you better have some evidence to support an accusation.

= 明屈
= 死拗
= 膠言

TOP

"""Well, you can have your opinion.  I can have my opinion.  Nothing wrong with that."""

yes, everyone can has his/her own opinion, nothing wrong with it.
it became a problem when you called people liar & loser.  unless you can prove someone is lying, otherwise you have no right to call s/he as liar.  you are humiliating others.  shame on you

TOP

homeless bums doesn't have access to Internet, thus cannot do the survey for LYK.
I think we should be happy to see some of the LYK making good money. isn't that true?  

I lied to my salary in the survey at first.. to set it lower than I actually got, so it makes others feel better.  I didn't expect there are high % of LYK making good money same as I do.  

But, even you don't make good money or the level of salary you want now, work hard, take more training, be positive, and you will be success.

Money never go to ppl who's thinking is so negative.

TOP

返回列表