返回列表 發帖
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-23 14:37 發表


I don't think you understand what I meant.

Let's do this again.  Why can't you work and live in Canada instead of Japan, if you love Canada so much?

I don't think you understand what We meant.
Let's do this again. WHY CAN'T YOU STAY AWAY FROM CANADIAN SUBJECTS IF YOU HATE CANADA SO MUCH?

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-23 15:00 發表
B-bitch,

I am in a good mood so I will entertain you just this one more time.

I don't hate Canada.  But I just love to laugh at you people who live in Canada.

If you are so HAPPY in Canada, why are ...

I'm in a good mood so I will entertain you as always.

I am happy in Canada. But I just love to 插你屎忽。

If you are enjoying laughing at others, why do you care how we feel? You should have nothing to laugh about when people love to 插你屎忽。I just worry that you don't sense the stick going up inside you ja....

TOP

Waste gas to talk to 牛皮燈籠.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

so far, I think you call B仔 bitch first to 人身攻擊 so do not tell people not to 人身攻擊 when you 人身攻擊 other first.

In addition, I do not think 牛皮燈籠 is 人身攻擊. please study your Chinese too.  Do not just copy and paste without understand it first.  

What fibbi is saying is that whatever she said, you would not understand.

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%AD%87%E5%90%8E%E8%AF%AD
牛皮燈籠:點極唔明
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

it shows that you living in hk but having a low understanding of Chinese again.

How pathetic.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-24 07:25 發表


人身攻擊,是指在討論時針對或提出對方的人格、動機、態度、地位、階級或處境等,而進行攻擊或評論,並以此當作提出了理據去駁斥對方的論證或去支持自己的論點 ...


對號入座...
Don't think fibbi mention any name at all.

For your question, it's flawed, Why do I HAVE to work in Canada if I love it? It does not make sense. My special skill set can maximize my earnings in Japan, that's why I work in Japan, there is no specific reason. I will throw you another bone, I first started off working as a CANADIAN CULTURAL REPRESENTATIVE in Japan, contributing back to Canada. I bet you don't understand what contributing and sacrificing means, because you are pretty selfish from what you do.

I am only working in a Japanese company because the embassy wants people to work in private firms before going in, simple and straight-forward. I am not gonna explain what I do and why I to you anymore. because you just don't seem to be able to admit defeat.

TOP

You laugh at us because we are living in a better life than you no matter what article, video you found from the web.

sigh.. let me ask you are you happy in Hong Kong?  Like I told you before, every countries have its pro and cons.  

we are upset because of you, not because of living here.. but seeing you

Didn't you notice, more and more people here hate you after debating with you?  You twisted the fact.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

返回列表