返回列表 發帖
回復 4# Guy

but i thought we need to scratch off before we can see the serial remains

TOP

did you buy  the gc at cl or the store ar.

TOP

回復  Guy

but i thought we need to scratch off before we can see the serial remains
tofu 發表於 2010-8-5 22:11


I am talking about the magnetic strip swipe card as a gift card.

the number you scratch off is the activation code or access pin right?
but, do you ever need to enter any pin to use to card in front of the cashier?
they all just swipe it on the system, as long they are activated, the pin and the code dont matter

TOP

That's why they don't sell the prepaid Visa/Mastercard on the rack.

Philip

TOP

B仔, I hope they will give you back that $55.

Could that be a hacked card reader in Superstore that read your card info?

TOP

I was just thinking, did the self service do accept gift card?
無知並不是罪﹐  真正的罪是以無知 為口頭禪 為榮

TOP

I thought the 5 cent really proves there is a fraud involved becasue no one would be able to buy something so cheap in the real world.

TOP

我仲有兩張$100 GIFT CARD,要下次拿去CHECK下有冇錢先喇~!

TOP

回復 13# Guy


   oh ic, but then what is the access code for?

TOP

返回列表