返回列表 發帖
I was told the clips are on Youtube. I am not going to watch them and it is what I can at least do to show my respect to the victims.

TOP

I was told the clips are on Youtube. I am not going to watch them and it is what I can at least do t ...
rockypath 發表於 2010-8-26 09:09



Me too.  We have to respect those passed away and say "NO" to the reporters who took photos.  We don't want to read this kind of news.

Reporters, photographers, where is your professionalism?

TOP

本帖最後由 快樂牛郎 於 2010-8-26 09:53 編輯
not sure if this is real or fake ..  

How could people say that???  Since big and strong ...
Catpiano 發表於 2010/8/26 07:19


you see similar reactions from some HK people whenever there's a disaster in China.

the fact is people in HK have been looking down on mainland Chinese for years and you cannot blame for such reactions from them

TOP

本帖最後由 Catpiano 於 2010-8-26 10:29 編輯
you see similar reactions from some HK people whenever there's a disaster in China.

the fact is p ...
快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-8-26 09:52



    I guess doesn't matter from mainlander or TW or Canadian ..  but ANYONE.

If my co workers said that, I would be pissed too!

Imagine, if your co-worker went to Mexico for Vacation, and was killed ..  and u are going to say those word ..

TOP

you see similar reactions from some HK people whenever there's a disaster in China.

the fact is p ...
快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-8-26 09:52


x2.

CP, have you searched just LYK and find out how much generalized mocking about "大陸人" is here?

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

I guess doesn't matter from mainlander or TW or Canadian ..  but ANYONE.

If my co workers sa ...
Catpiano 發表於 2010/8/26 10:28


COWORKER is someone you personally know

do those mainland chinese know any of the victims in this case?
to them (and many other people), those 8 people are just 8 out of the 150,000 people that die each day

TOP

x2.

CP, have you searched just LYK and find out how much generalized mocking about "大陸人" is he ...
daimo 發表於 2010-8-26 10:39



    Ok ... I keep quiet .. I didn't mean to againt which country .. just kind of pissed ..  

Let's pray for the victims' families ..

TOP

返回列表