返回列表 發帖
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

Just get a US visa card from local banks like TD or Royal Bank...

TOP

Is exchange rate worse @ credit card, or PayPal's?

TOP

Look at the card agreement, usually the cost is the mid-market rate + 2.5%. It is also called the spread, almost all banks charge the similar rate at retail level.
pkphilip 發表於 2011-5-26 20:39


The 2-3% fee is in addition to the spread.

TOP

That's why I use the word "may" in #2, but I think the
terms in US and Canadian cc should be very si ...
fy789 發表於 2011-5-26 23:13


As far as I know, all Canadian credit cards have this Foreign Currency charge.  In the US, you can still find cards that don't have this fee.

http://www.flyerguide.com/wiki/i ... nd_Foreign_Exchange

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

回復 16# fy789

? Paypal show you the rate and the price in CAD.

TOP

PayPal is pretty bad and I have a US bank account and spening USD is never a problem for me at least. My debit Visa works anyways.

Philip

TOP

返回列表