返回列表 發帖

my acc is stolen

my original acc "jakki" is stolen by someone, i wonder if the admin can help me about it

Account name is first come first serve.
You can PM to the existing jakki and see if he/she want to change username first.
Want to know me more? Add me: http://www.facebook.com/LoyaukeeAdmin

TOP

Admin,
may i ask...

then howcome pkphilip & lik (Traum) got their "accounts stolen"... but you helped them get it back geh? but why you're not doing it for "jakki" or "goddy"??
<<party like a rock star, fxxk like a porn star>>

TOP

Because I checked the user who registered pkphilip and Traum was using a fake email address. I am pretty sure someone was targeting them.

For goddy's account, it was suspended due to flooding the forum. He made more than 20 posts in less then 5 min when first sign up.
Want to know me more? Add me: http://www.facebook.com/LoyaukeeAdmin

TOP

admin, u know what i mean by my acc is stolen ?
that acc "jakki" was MINE before, but now the email acc n pw has been changed when i tried to log in a few days ago
or why would i say it's stolen not taken...

TOP

I checked this new system.
jakki was not registered yet.
Did you try to sign up a new account using &quot;jakki&quot; for this new system?

Do you want me to change your user name from jakkix to jakki now?
Want to know me more? Add me: http://www.facebook.com/LoyaukeeAdmin

TOP

Here is our notice:

由現時起,舊老友記討論版面將會全面關閉。請各老友記會員於本老友記討論版重新註冊登記。舊老友記網址是 http://old.loyaukee.com/forum/,該舊老友記討論版面將會於本年底全面移除。而舊老友記討論版原有之討論內容將會被一併移除。
若任何老友記會員希望將舊老友記討論版面內之任何討論內容保留,歡迎該老友記會員將希望被保留之討論內容轉貼到本老友記討論版面上。
Want to know me more? Add me: http://www.facebook.com/LoyaukeeAdmin

TOP

I swear to god I that wasn't me behind goddy; however, I am happy with notgoddy now.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
法律面前,窮人含撚

TOP

I guess this "Goddy" is a l337 haxor.

TOP

返回列表