返回列表 發帖
普通野 魚生溫道唔合格
原帖由 hellobc 於 2008-12-5 01:39 發表
Is very good price, But their sashimi is very fresh, and always the have some special , is good place for richmond.

TOP

好貴 價錢反影唔倒質素
試過 不過唔會番轉頭
原帖由 its_visa 於 2008-11-29 12:13 發表

the blue fish one??

i've always wanted to go, but i remember the old restaurant that used to be there was soo dirty and sketchy, the food wasnt even that nice too.

Hows the food & clean-ness of thi ...

TOP

原帖由 sheep 於 5-12-2008 09:21 發表
好貴 價錢反影唔倒質素
試過 不過唔會番轉頭


I don't think is expensive, I think depend what you order

TOP

回復 11# 的帖子

oh really what temperature of their sashimi???? How to check? I want to know??? And also what kind of sashimi you order from other place??? How's special sashimi call "special" ? pls tell us more.

TOP

回復 4# 的帖子

i have tried this one couple times....i likes the saba too....also the assorted sashimi......the price is acceptable....give it a try....

TOP

回復 10# 的帖子

請問是日本人開的嗎?貴唔貴呀?

TOP

原帖由 hellobc 於 2008-12-7 02:14 發表
oh really what temperature of their sashimi???? How to check? I want to know??? And also what kind of sashimi you order from other place??? How's special sashimi call "special" ? pls tell us more.


Please don't sound like you are the owner of that place... you don't want your credibility goes to the drain this soon.... newbie.

TOP

返回列表