返回列表 發帖

Richmond 影音專門店

I will be moving in to my new home in a month and my mom and sister wants to turn our family room into a K room.

however i am not familiar with audio equipments, which Chinese 影音專門店 is better in Richmond in term of ethic and prices?

from what i heard, the one in parker place is not very good.

thanks in advance!

Does it have to be in Richmond? There is one on Victoria st and been around for many years. I have been there before , staff seems quite knowledgeable. But I end up not buying from there (forgot the reason).

TOP

we bought ours from futureshop/bestbuy when they were on sales.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

原帖由 fibbi 於 4-2-2009 04:36 PM 發表
Does it have to be in Richmond? There is one on Victoria st and been around for many years. I have been there before , staff seems quite knowledgeable. But I end up not buying from there (forgot the r ...


thanks, not necessary to be in Richmond but preferable.

do they or futureshop do installation?

TOP

大木魚 on No. 3 Road.
好多年前,屋企搵佢地安裝100" Sony Projector連音響。幾好㗎~

TOP

原帖由 B仔 於 2009-2-4 20:33 發表
大木魚 on No. 3 Road.
好多年前,屋企搵佢地安裝100" Sony Projector連音響。幾好㗎~


how much do they charge for the service?  (i.e. less the equipment)

TOP

i am also interested in a new K system too and many ppl recommend me 大木魚...are they good?

[ 本帖最後由 snow 於 2009-2-9 17:59 編輯 ]

TOP

原帖由 daimo 於 2009-2-4 21:44 發表


how much do they charge for the service?  (i.e. less the equipment)

唔記得。。。唔好意思。個時我PARENTS屋企係搵佢地安PROJECTOR,所以冇得話自己裝。
因為我之後係SONY度買左部BRAVIA XBR,自己裝。
不過死人SONY都要收100-200蚊安裝費,我地個部好鬼死難上架,我地搞左兩日。

TOP

返回列表