Board logo

標題: need help with Chinese characters [打印本頁]

作者: hamlet    時間: 2009-9-25 18:25     標題: need help with Chinese characters

Hey anybody online here that can type Chinese charcters for me?
I need the 4 Chinese words: "hin ngau", "jik nui", which are the 2 most famous stars in July lunar calendar.
I need to search the star chart but have no Chinese input software.
If you type it for me I can just copy and paste into google and find the star chart for tonight.
THANKS!!!!!!!
作者: blue20ae    時間: 2009-9-25 18:32

Try this...

http://www.cantoneseinput.com/
作者: hamlet    時間: 2009-9-25 18:44

got it! thanks blue20ae:
牛郎績女
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2009-9-25 18:48

got it! thanks blue20ae:
牛郎績女
hamlet 發表於 2009-9-25 07:44 PM

I thought it's
織女
google translate works too
作者: hamlet    時間: 2009-9-25 18:52

sorry, 牛郎織女星, thanks fabric bear.
作者: sheep    時間: 2009-9-25 18:53

is it 牽牛 instead of 牛郎
作者: hamlet    時間: 2009-9-25 18:56

wow -- 牽牛織女星 -- yes sir!!!
作者: hamlet    時間: 2009-9-25 19:26

got it thanks, 織女星 is vega, 牽牛星 is altair, they are indeed the two most bright stars close to the cygnus constellation across and opposite of the milky way in August.
thanks guys!!!
作者: Lil'B    時間: 2009-9-25 22:52

超好用啊, blue20ae, 多謝介紹!




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2