Board logo

標題: MoiRhapsody online at 3:00am in Vancouver? [打印本頁]

作者: PSP550    時間: 2009-10-16 02:02     標題: MoiRhapsody online at 3:00am in Vancouver?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: PSP550    時間: 2009-10-16 02:04

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: MoiRhapsody    時間: 2009-10-16 02:12

你都幾識亂扣帽子,你連我都未識就可以亂吹到我冇野做,真係好笑。
作者: MoiRhapsody    時間: 2009-10-16 02:38

難得呢期我做主角,玩大佢先!!

喂,柒頭,我屌你個咀!!
我有冇野做幾點瞓關你撚事呀??
你有種有JJ今晚Metrotown停車隻抽丫苯柒!
作者: PSP550    時間: 2009-10-16 05:27

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-10-16 07:40

Quote To PSP from PSP
... BTW, learn to shutup if you have no meaningful thing to say.
PSP550 發表於 2009-10-1 16:10
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2009-10-16 08:54

大把人咩時間都上網喇﹐正白痴
作者: starbug    時間: 2009-10-16 08:59

I am doing a night shift tonight and what do I find?

Another NO JOB?
PSP550 發表於 2009-10-16 03:04

痴九線, 有冇job 同你幾時 online 係冇直接關係嘅, 同你咁 on9 就可能有關.
我雖然 spending my parent's money, 我都要做full time job, 我夠 24 小時上咸網同間中插你個仆街仔喇.
作者: miga    時間: 2009-10-16 09:00

凸.............哩條契弟日日都狒上腦.
作者: starbug    時間: 2009-10-16 09:01

難得呢期我做主角,玩大佢先!!

喂,柒頭,我屌你個咀!!
我有冇野做幾點瞓關你撚事呀??
你有種有JJ今晚Metrotown停車隻抽丫苯柒!
MoiRhapsody 發表於 2009-10-16 03:38

嘩, 隻抽係同D正常人做架!
揾桶屎淋佢算喇.
作者: miga    時間: 2009-10-16 09:02

難得呢期我做主角,玩大佢先!!

喂,柒頭,我屌你個咀!!
我有冇野做幾點瞓關你撚事呀??
你有種有JJ今晚Metrotown停車隻抽丫苯柒!
MoiRhapsody 發表於 2009-10-16 03:38


要叫埋我伸多佢一腳
作者: sheep    時間: 2009-10-16 09:16

要叫埋我伸多佢一腳
miga 發表於 2009-10-16 10:02

唔好咁 唔好咁
等我捉着PSP先
分開你地
唔好打佢啦
都話 唔好打佢咯
拿 你唔好踼佢呀
你又唔好打頭
你你你........你你...你......你
作者: starbug    時間: 2009-10-16 09:19

...你做乜除佢條衭...?
你做乜除衭...?
作者: sheep    時間: 2009-10-16 09:47

嘩 好多條狼牙棒呀
作者: Ultraman    時間: 2009-10-16 11:36

I am doing a night shift tonight and what do I find?

Another NO JOB?
PSP550 發表於 2009-10-16 02:04

What company are you working in? I'll tell your boss that you play internet but not working during duty.
作者: ricrick    時間: 2009-10-16 12:11

佢好似串你佢有得開夜班你無wor. but i am wondering what kind of job has to work at 3am
except 全天候性工作者,我諗吾到其它
真係可憐,甘夜仲要做,為的都是要滾出加拿大,希望你早日滾蛋成功
滾啦!
作者: sheep    時間: 2009-10-16 12:18

佢好似串你佢有得開夜班你無wor. but i am wondering what kind of job has to work at 3am
except 全天候性工作者,我諗吾到其它
真係可憐,甘夜仲要做,為的都是要滾出加拿大,希望你早日滾蛋成功
滾啦! ...
ricrick 發表於 2009-10-16 13:11

佢有得做就唔洗上網啦
梗係冇人吼企到腳軟
坐底無聊咪發作啰
作者: sheep    時間: 2009-10-16 12:28

I am doing a night shift tonight and what do I find?

Another NO JOB?
PSP550 發表於 2009-10-16 03:04

你今晚唔使番工喇
YOU ARE FIRED
我會叫食蕉順手收埋你張 pass
作者: Surreal    時間: 2009-10-16 12:53

3點上一上來就叫失業

咁日日上來搞屎棍, 人身攻擊, 聊事鬥非, 挑起公憤個D咪一出世就無業, 一出世就更年期, 一出世就中度弱智既陀衰家?
作者: Purpleheart    時間: 2009-10-16 15:06

俾你地插完, 佢終於訓得著喇
作者: tofu    時間: 2009-10-16 16:54

psp is fall in love with MoiRhapsody?
otherwise who is care when will MoiRhapsody go online.
so moirhapsody, enjoy your new partner la.
作者: MoiRhapsody    時間: 2009-10-16 17:48

要係蝕到荒番工,又要當夜,
都已經知佢做乜。
作者: soli    時間: 2009-10-16 18:51

要係蝕到荒番工,又要當夜,
都已經知佢做乜。
MoiRhapsody 發表於 2009-10-16 18:48

夜間新聞採訪記者? hehe
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2009-10-16 18:54

夜間新聞採訪記者? hehe
soli 發表於 2009-10-16 19:51

看更
作者: MoiRhapsody    時間: 2009-10-16 18:58

廢柴係冇晚間新聞記者。
作者: ricrick    時間: 2009-10-16 19:04

做看更隻狗
作者: mcjohnjohn    時間: 2009-10-16 19:21

看更
Littleprince 發表於 2009-10-17 10:54

職業無分貴賤啊, 小王妹~
作者: sheep    時間: 2009-10-16 19:42

職業無分貴賤啊, 小王妹~
mcjohnjohn 發表於 2009-10-16 20:21

冇話佢系賤看更
你唔好亂扣帽子
作者: peter236    時間: 2009-10-16 19:43

廢柴係冇晚間新聞記者。
MoiRhapsody 發表於 2009-10-16 19:58

How do you know, you work for Fairchild? Maybe he is night shift DJ.
作者: sheep    時間: 2009-10-16 19:45

How do you know, you work for Fairchild? Maybe he is night shift DJ.
peter236 發表於 2009-10-16 20:43

How do you know? you, night shift DJ like him?
作者: peter236    時間: 2009-10-16 19:47

How do you know? you, night shift DJ like him?
sheep 發表於 2009-10-16 20:45

Are you night shift cleaner for Fairchild?
作者: sheep    時間: 2009-10-16 19:48

Are you night shift cleaner for Fairchild?
peter236 發表於 2009-10-16 20:47

You are fire, next Monday, come to my office
作者: MoiRhapsody    時間: 2009-10-16 19:55

冇計,我人面廣,唔洗係廢柴做都知到好多野。
作者: skaterwaye    時間: 2009-10-16 22:33

難得呢期我做主角,玩大佢先!!

喂,柒頭,我屌你個咀!!
我有冇野做幾點瞓關你撚事呀??
你有種有JJ今晚Metrotown停車隻抽丫苯柒!
MoiRhapsody 發表於 2009-10-16 03:38


Nice !!! Way to go dude !!!
作者: benyaoguai    時間: 2009-10-16 23:04

本帖最後由 benyaoguai 於 2009-10-16 23:05 編輯

i don't get it... what does online time has anything to do with jobs? @.@

can't he be so busy with the job that he has to stay up late and work and then 3am is the only time he gets to himself?

..... epic logic fail!!!
作者: Surreal    時間: 2009-10-17 01:20

i don't get it... what does online time has anything to do with jobs? @.@

can't he be so busy with the job that he has to stay up late and work and then 3am is the only time he gets to himself?

... ...
benyaoguai 發表於 2009-10-17 00:04


Toppy himself is an epic fail
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2009-10-17 01:26

crap
it's almost 3am. I think I am going to lose my job soon if I don't go to bed

nite, everyone! LOL
作者: chocobun    時間: 2009-10-17 01:40

crap
it's almost 3am. I think I am going to lose my job soon if I don't go to bed

nite, everyone! LOL
嘉嘉 發表於 2009-10-17 02:26

me too! omg it's almost 3! better go sleep or else i'll loose my job...

wait............ i come online every night around 2-3 am and dont sleep until 3-4am... does that mean i am jobless??? let me tell my boss tmr that i wont be working for them anymore becos i go online every night at 3 am XD
作者: Surreal    時間: 2009-10-17 01:42

me too! omg it's almost 3! better go sleep or else i'll loose my job...

wait............ i come online every night around 2-3 am and dont sleep until 3-4am... does that mean i am jobless??? let me t ...
chocobun 發表於 2009-10-17 02:40



Boss: 死囉, 我都三點先訓
咁多位員工, 我要解散晒你地喇
都唔撚知邊條仆街話三點訓就冇工開....T^T
人地老闆來架嘛! 嗚嗚嗚.....
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-10-17 11:28

we miss him
we surely miss him so much
作者: Ultraman    時間: 2009-10-17 12:52

I am doing a night shift tonight and what do I find?

Another NO JOB?
PSP550 發表於 2009-10-16 02:04

Poor you.... . A person doesn't need to work could be rich. Yet working a night shift job could be poor.
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-10-17 13:08

i want to work with toppy, cwong, littleprice and....ricks




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2