Board logo

標題: pet sitter for rabbit? [打印本頁]

作者: auyatyat    時間: 2009-11-8 23:42     標題: pet sitter for rabbit?

出年三月要返香港兩星期,朋友搬o左屋,唔可以幫我看住兔仔,有無好o既pet sitter 可以介紹?
地區最好係Richmond / Vancouver 附近
收費無乜所謂,最緊要照顧得兔仔好...
作者: cinderelly    時間: 2009-11-9 00:41

michele~ very nice lady~ she lives in burnaby now.
she charges $14 a day approximately.
check your pm for her #~
作者: chocobun    時間: 2009-11-9 01:06

if u have ur own cage n supply i can pet sit for u too. i usually do it for around $10 per day
作者: auyatyat    時間: 2009-11-9 16:01

2# cinderelly

Thanks! I will check with her
作者: auyatyat    時間: 2009-11-9 16:03

3# chocobun


Thanks, can you pm me your contact info?
Where are you located? I'm in Richmond, don't want my bunny travel too much. Thanks!
作者: chocobun    時間: 2009-11-9 23:23

pm'ed
作者: auyatyat    時間: 2009-11-10 22:18

6# chocobun

hey jojo,
are you available during March 24 to April 10?
are you doing it at home? do you have another rabbit at home?
my rabbit is toilet trained, he only goes to his cage to eat and pee/poo.
I'm not sure if he smells another rabbit, he will still go to his toilet like normal...
I trust you will be a good pet sitter, the only concern is his habbit, I don't want to train him to use the toilet again when he comes back home. Is that possible to seprate him from your rabbit?
thanks

作者: chocobun    時間: 2009-11-10 23:08

yep i'll be avail during those times.

yes i do it at home and i have two other rabbits at home.
liek i said in the pm, the rabbit would stay in the cage for the whole time for safety reasons, so it should be fine and without the need to toilet train.  i'll put him away from my rabbits for sure.
作者: auyatyat    時間: 2009-11-10 23:55

8# chocobun


thanks jojo,
I have your phone number, I'll call you to arrange before I leave. Thanks!




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2