Board logo

標題: [甜品店] Japanese Christmas Cake in Van [打印本頁]

作者: photo_newbie    時間: 2009-11-30 18:48     標題: Japanese Christmas Cake in Van

I saw a Japanaese Christmas Cake advertisment in xlip magazine website. Just like ones I saw in Japanese Comics. The place is called Chicco on Robson St, any one tried that place before? Is it good? I might wanted to order one for my family this year.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2009-11-30 21:06

Chicco is a cafe on Robson that everyone calls it Illy.
作者: peter236    時間: 2009-12-1 06:25

The Chinese Christmas cake is very good.
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2009-12-1 08:10

2# 布小熊

Many coffee places use Illy's logo, it is quite confusing
作者: sheep    時間: 2009-12-1 08:51

The Chinese Christmas cake is very good.
peter236 發表於 2009-12-1 07:25

You mean Red Carrot cake with 冬菰  臘味  瑤柱  etc
作者: peter236    時間: 2009-12-1 11:31

You mean Red Carrot cake with 冬菰  臘味  瑤柱  etc
sheep 發表於 2009-12-1 09:51

You mean a Japanese Christmas cake with sashimi in it?
作者: sheep    時間: 2009-12-1 11:33

You mean a Japanese Christmas cake with sashimi in it?
peter236 發表於 2009-12-1 12:31
I want to know how you define a chinese Christmas cake
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-12-1 11:42

The Chinese Christmas cake is very good.
peter236 發表於 2009-12-1 07:25




for op, just saw the ads from the magazine, the cakes look delicious.
作者: photo_newbie    時間: 2009-12-1 11:44

Ok, I assume some of you have been there, how are their cakes?

in case you guys wanted to know how it looks like. you can go to this link:
http://www.klipmagazine.com/en/flip/klip/index.html
page 9... there is one I always saw in Japanese drama and Comics.
Just wanted to know how are their cake taste like.
作者: peter236    時間: 2009-12-1 12:11

I want to know how you define a chinese Christmas cake
sheep 發表於 2009-12-1 12:33

If you want to know, from the klipmagazine, the Japanese Christmas cake looks like a western birthday cake, just that it is made by a Japanese.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2009-12-1 12:15

I've ordered a Strawberry fresh cream cake for a friend's birthday. Similar to:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/suchy/2526346914/
It's light and not too sweet but the cream is more creamy than cake from chinese bakery. (btw I know that peter236 will attack this... )
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2009-12-1 12:17

9# photo_newbie

Looks similar to modern HK style cakes, not very impressive but the price is quite affordable.
Ask  ItsVisa to make you one.
It is interesting that the Noel Cake is not rolled as Buche de Noel or Yule Log.
作者: khaki    時間: 2009-12-1 13:53

Doesn't look attractive at all.... but the price is ok
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-12-1 13:56

Doesn't look attractive at all.... but the price is ok
khaki 發表於 2009-12-1 14:53


If you want attractive cake, go for the TnT's Hamburger cake.
作者: burumichi    時間: 2009-12-1 21:17

14# myversa


??? hamburger cake....sounds funny ...is it a real cake which look like a hamburger or wat?
作者: its_visa    時間: 2009-12-1 21:25

12# somewhereintime

Lols...thanks for hard selling me XD
作者: kipposhi    時間: 2009-12-1 22:23

The Chinese Christmas cake is very good.
peter236 發表於 2009-12-1 06:25


This sentence is a good example of oxymoron.
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2009-12-1 23:04

12# somewhereintime

Lols...thanks for hard selling me XD
its_visa 發表於 2009-12-1 21:25


It is LYK recommendation
作者: peter236    時間: 2009-12-1 23:36

This sentence is a good example of oxymoron.
kipposhi 發表於 2009-12-1 23:23

You are an example of self-hating moron.
作者: khaki    時間: 2009-12-2 03:24

If you want attractive cake, go for the TnT's Hamburger cake.
myversa 發表於 2009-12-1 14:56


That's called special, not attractive ok?
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-12-2 09:20

14# myversa


??? hamburger cake....sounds funny ...is it a real cake which look like a hamburger or wat?
burumichi 發表於 2009-12-1 22:17


cake looks like hamburger.  I never tried it so did not know the favor... I also saw the pikacu cake from TnT.
作者: burumichi    時間: 2009-12-3 21:12

cake looks like hamburger.  I never tried it so did not know the favor... I also saw the pikacu cake from TnT.
myversa 發表於 2009-12-2 10:20


which TnT ah??? kinda cool wow....want one for my hubby b-day




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2