Board logo

標題: Massage Recommendation? [打印本頁]

作者: JWBlue    時間: 2009-12-16 11:04     標題: Massage Recommendation?

Hi All,
Do anyone of you have any recommendations for massage place (for man/woman)?  Also, are those places have registration in BC, the reason is my company have coverage if it is register in BC.
Prefer clean and definitely a place for relaxation.
Thanks in advance~!
作者: Lik    時間: 2009-12-16 11:56

http://www.massagetherapy.bc.ca/

One thing to remember with RMT sessions is, even though it is covered by your extended health, a lot plans require your family doctor's referral. So don't forget to get that before you go for treatment.

-Lik
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-12-16 14:58

1# JWBlue

Which area you prefer?
I got a really awesome registered massage therapist that I go to in Burnaby (highgate area by edmonds). I've refered many people to go and they all keep going back to her!

Let me know if you are interested, I will PM you her contact.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2009-12-16 15:00

1# JWBlue

Which area you prefer?
I got a really awesome registered massage therapist that I go to in Burnaby (highgate area by edmonds). I've refered many people to go and they all keep going back  ...
zuesel 發表於 2009-12-16 03:58 PM

I am interested. Let me know.
作者: yungfourfour    時間: 2009-12-16 15:07

4# 布小熊


I am interested too!!
作者: JWBlue    時間: 2009-12-16 15:33

3# zuesel


Thanks for your advise. But I do prefer in Richmond....thanks!
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-12-17 09:50

PM'd you guys la.

I recommand her coz she's extremely clean. super professional, very nice, you can tell her how much or how little strength to use, which area you need extra attention, etc....Best thing is she's a super cat lover and does lots of volunteer work. ^^

....no, i don't get commission...incase you wonder...
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-12-17 10:09

how much per visit? just curious?

This is cover in medical plan?
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-12-17 11:37

8# myversa

It's covered under your "extended medical". I don't remember how much exactly. I never pay much attention coz it's covered for me. I think it's $90/45 mins?
作者: fibbi    時間: 2009-12-17 12:51

3# zuesel


I'm interested too! Could you please PM me?? Thanks!!
作者: JWBlue    時間: 2009-12-17 19:37

1# JWBlue


Any suggestions in Richmond?

Thanks!
作者: babybear28    時間: 2009-12-18 16:52

I'm interested too! Could you please PM me??
Thanks!!
作者: ani    時間: 2009-12-18 22:58

can i post it publicly? i go to
http://www.pasttensermt.com/
talia
she teaches me little stretching tricks
and gives me epson salt too!
作者: JWBlue    時間: 2009-12-21 14:51

Have anyone been to watercube 水立方 in Richmond?
作者: raima    時間: 2009-12-21 19:12

本帖最後由 raima 於 2009-12-21 20:14 編輯

14# JWBlue

my coworker went there regularly and she loved it there. she's korean and her masseuse is also korean. she said there's only one korean masseuse there.

but one time my coworker brought another korean friend with her there. her friend only spoke korean or english and the masseuse couldn't speak english nor korean at all. they really had a hard time communicating. when she had to turn from her back to the upward facing position, the masseuse didn't cover her up and just let her exposed. and the masseuse didn't do her legs or shoulders. the friend was so pissed off and said she will never go back again. but my coworker continued to go there for that korean masseuse.

don't know if it changed or not because it was some time ago when i heard this story from my coworker.
作者: zuesel    時間: 2010-1-2 02:17

Winnie. How did the massage go?
作者: Rainy    時間: 2010-1-2 23:23

Winnie. How did the massage go?
zuesel 發表於 2010-1-2 03:17


Can you PM as well? I am looking for one as well and i live in BBY =)
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-1-3 02:01

She is GREAT! I think I am going back to her.... planning to go once a month

Thanks for the recommendation!
作者: zuesel    時間: 2010-1-3 17:44

Great!
rainy, PM you la
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-1-3 20:17

19# zuesel


could i get the pm for the massage place please? Thanks!!!
作者: zuesel    時間: 2010-1-4 04:04

20# fibbi

pm you la
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-1-4 12:50

21# zuesel


Thank you thank you...but I haven't got that yet ar...maybe some server issue... >_<
作者: prelude318is    時間: 2010-1-13 13:22

22# fibbi


Can anyone PM me please for some registered massager?  Thanks thanks
作者: kmo    時間: 2010-1-13 17:31

21# zuesel

Hi, can you PM me as well???

Thanks =)
作者: Nokia    時間: 2010-1-13 20:20

zuesel, could you also pm me? Thanks... I am actually not sure how the "pm" thing works but i will try...
作者: zuesel    時間: 2010-1-14 08:31

pm you guys la. pls check your messages la.

..oh boy, she's gonna be sooooooooooooo busy! Just fyi, she's already quite busy, so call early if you want a spot!
作者: wilhelmtse    時間: 2013-12-12 11:29

回復 26# zuesel


    Can you PM me as well?
作者: tsawwassen    時間: 2013-12-12 12:18

Hi, can you PM me as well?

Thanks .
作者: zuesel    時間: 2013-12-15 22:39

Done the PM la. Am I missing anyone?
作者: walnutshoe90    時間: 2014-2-11 08:59

May  Zuesel  pm the massage theraptist  for me !
Thank you!!
作者: Nokia    時間: 2014-4-10 11:47

Done the PM la. Am I missing anyone?
zuesel 發表於 2013-12-15 22:39


Hi Zuesel. Could you also PM the details to me please? Thanks!
作者: zuesel    時間: 2014-4-11 23:46

Ok Nokia!
Sorry. I don't come to LYK often. So if I missed anyone, please PM me again!
作者: zuesel    時間: 2014-4-15 04:45

I PM u 5x but doesn't look like u got it?




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2