Board logo

標題: Do you hate to eat alone? [打印本頁]

作者: samsung    時間: 2010-3-5 13:27     標題: Do you hate to eat alone?

I heard some friends said they hate to eat alone, especially going to restaurant.... they said it's ok to eat alone at home but they will never go to restaurant by themselves, what about you?
作者: myversa    時間: 2010-3-5 13:32

I do not mind to go to restaurant alone; what's what I sometimes did when I studied in UotT.  However sometimes I did feel it would be better to have someone accompanied me.
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-3-5 14:23

it's just...what to do in restaurant during waiting for the dishes if alone? just a bit awkward..
作者: myversa    時間: 2010-3-5 14:50

I always bring a book or grab a magazine from the restaurants to read.
作者: Ultraman    時間: 2010-3-5 15:02

If I can have a choice, I don't prefer to eat alone at all.
No matter the food taste good or bad, there is no one to share. Food seems to be tasteless and the whole consuming time is too boring and lonely.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-3-5 15:24

Well, I prob picked the wrong choice. Food experience is always better with company. But if I have to eat alone, I have no problem doing it. Usually restaurants with bar table are the best for loners.
And sometimes, I like to try out new places alone especially when it's too risky to bring my friends or even bf with me. I had good Laksa by myself at a convenience store!!
作者: ricrick    時間: 2010-3-5 15:38

i never eat alone in a restaurant, except food court or fast food.. i would rather order take out
作者: chocobun    時間: 2010-3-5 15:44

i never eat alone in a restaurant... fourt court - i dun mind but best if i'm not alone.
i dun mind eating alone at work tho, cuz i always read ebook off my phone anyway.
作者: 快樂牛郎    時間: 2010-3-5 16:39

always eat alone in a restaurant
作者: 小叻    時間: 2010-3-5 16:55

I dun like to eat alone.. especially outside... doesn't feel comfortable eating alone..even at food court.. sooo lonely....><
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-3-5 17:05

well... I have done trips alone. So eating alone is the only option. In that case, I will be reading travel guide (last min reading) or taking pictures of my food.
I frequently chat with ppl sitting next to my table as well... I think I am weird. haha
作者: Purpleheart    時間: 2010-3-5 17:52

if i know i have to eat alone that day, i'd rather eat at home lu
作者: low_B    時間: 2010-3-5 20:53

if i know i have to eat alone that day, i'd rather eat at home lu
Purpleheart 發表於 5-3-2010 17:52


I agree!!! or buy take out lor
作者: mui122    時間: 2010-3-5 22:40

i wouldnt really eat at a restaurant restaurant alone.. but I eat alone at "cha chaan teng" or noodle houses all the time.. eating alone in hk is actually pretty common
作者: smt    時間: 2010-3-6 00:29

喺 Univ campus 有時會自己一個﹐一邊睇書或者用 laptop 上下網﹐一邊食嘢。
第二啲地方一定唔會﹐寧願買返屋企。

and 多人一齊食可以share唔同嘅嘢食﹐冇咁寡。
作者: biggie    時間: 2010-3-6 01:21

yes it is quite awkward to eat alone at a restaurant
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2010-3-6 06:21

Sometime you have no choice,
quite often I'm on the go all day meeting
different clients
作者: Surreal    時間: 2010-3-6 20:06

完全沒問題
偶然會感到寂寞but most of the time都很享受
作者: playingtoy    時間: 2010-3-6 21:01

如果我一條友行入去間大酒樓度嗌好多好多飯菜汽水啤酒甜品而佢地又唔洗我落定既話咁我就一於食完入廁所剪頭髮剃鬚換衫跟住行番出黎話我係離搵人既你地有無見過一個流浪漢入黎食飯
作者: playingtoy    時間: 2010-3-6 21:12

拿大家千祈唔好食霸王飯皆因第一唔消化又要洗碗洗完仲要上差館我都係吹水架咋
作者: mukmuk2    時間: 2010-3-7 00:49

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-3-7 20:56

I just had brunch alone today.
Need to hide from the rain and kill 1 hr before noon in that area.
作者: mucc1928    時間: 2010-3-7 23:15

I don't like to eat alone because restaurant usually doesn't welcome you.  Also, you cannot order much food as well.

I would rather do take out and eat at home if i don't have accompany.
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-3-7 23:38

回復 23# mucc1928


    x2

looks weird to eat alone in restaurant.
cafe, or food court, or fast food are fine...
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-3-7 23:48

I don't like to eat alone because restaurant usually doesn't welcome you.  Also, you cannot order mu ...
mucc1928 發表於 2010-3-7 11:15 PM

I guess... I seldom eat out for Chinese food... And.. for other kind of cuisine, the order is the same anyway, 1 order of brunch is 1 order...
I sat at the bar and had fun chatting with the host/bar tender and watched some live soccer game.
But definitely not going to fine dine by myself. I am not at that level yet.
作者: Surreal    時間: 2010-3-7 23:56

回復  mucc1928


    x2

looks weird to eat alone in restaurant.
cafe, or food court, or fast foo ...
fibbi 發表於 2010-3-7 23:38


如果係叫碟頭飯, 麵個D都ok啵
一個人叫兩樣菜色再加白飯
個D就奇怪喇
作者: sheep    時間: 2010-3-8 09:10

如果係叫碟頭飯, 麵個D都ok啵
一個人叫兩樣菜色再加白飯
個D就奇怪喇
Surreal 發表於 2010-3-7 23:56



   響 W BOLV 我見過條大陸仔
一個人食晏晝 一湯兩餸 唔出奇
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-3-8 09:16

Well, I have to agree with you that I don't want to go to a "酒樓" and eat alone lor....
作者: samsung    時間: 2010-3-8 11:49

Well, I have to agree with you that I don't want to go to a "酒樓" and eat alone lor....
布小熊 發表於 2010-3-8 09:16



   totally agreed! 酒樓 hard to order if go alone
作者: samsung    時間: 2010-3-8 11:51

it's just...what to do in restaurant during waiting for the dishes if alone? just a bit awkward..
fibbi 發表於 2010-3-5 14:23


lots of things to do la... I read books, magazines, play with my phone or ipod touch, call somebody to chat, etc. etc.
作者: 快樂牛郎    時間: 2010-3-8 12:17

totally agreed! 酒樓 hard to order if go alone
samsung 發表於 2010/3/8 11:49


Just as someone has mentioned
order 1-2 dishes with rice
作者: 快樂牛郎    時間: 2010-3-8 12:18

lots of things to do la... I read books, magazines, play with my phone or ipod touch, call somebod ...
samsung 發表於 2010/3/8 11:51


read newspaper or take a nap
作者: Surreal    時間: 2010-3-8 14:54

響 W BOLV 我見過條大陸仔
一個人食晏晝 一湯兩餸 唔出奇
sheep 發表於 2010-3-8 09:10


個人尺度問題姐

我自己唔得囉

其他得當然唔出奇
作者: 快樂牛郎    時間: 2010-3-8 18:03

個人尺度問題姐

我自己唔得囉

其他得當然唔出奇
Surreal 發表於 2010/3/8 14:54


and everybody's lifestyle/situation is different.

It's ridiculous to comment on others' without knowing the story or just because you haven't done it yourself.
作者: Surreal    時間: 2010-3-8 19:54

and everybody's lifestyle/situation is different.

It's ridiculous to comment on others' without k ...
快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-3-8 18:03



   
我咪話唔出奇囉做咩姐
我自己唔會其他人會好奇啊?
作者: 快樂牛郎    時間: 2010-3-8 21:17

我咪話唔出奇囉做咩姐
我自己唔會其他人會好奇啊?
Surreal 發表於 2010/3/8 19:54


I wasn't referring to you
作者: sheep    時間: 2010-3-8 21:19

I wasn't referring to you
快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-3-8 21:17



    so it's me ? Right?
作者: samsung    時間: 2010-5-5 18:45

I think by now, ppl would understand why all my votes are having time limit
作者: myversa    時間: 2010-5-5 18:57

I think by now, ppl would understand why all my votes are having time limit
samsung 發表於 2010-5-5 18:45


Who is the one washing the board?
作者: samsung    時間: 2010-5-6 00:11

Who is the one washing the board?
myversa 發表於 2010-5-5 18:57



    I guess it's tiffiant who would like to add his own 投入
作者: Surreal    時間: 2010-5-6 07:56

I think by now, ppl would understand why all my votes are having time limit
samsung 發表於 2010-5-5 18:45



   
完全明白了....




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2