Board logo

標題: Macau Trip [打印本頁]

作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-3-25 21:07     標題: Macau Trip

Part 1: (food related)
http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=13294&extra=page%3D3

I think I haven't posted about this before... Just want to share with you my recent Macau trip...

If you go to Macau, you probably would like to go to the Venetian hotel. It's even larger than the Las Vegas one. Since I have stayed there last year, I choose to stay in another hotel this time.

萊斯酒店 (Rocks hotel), located inside the Fisherman Wharf.
European architectural style?


The lobby


The hotel room:


Balcony

View from the balcony


We had hightea in the hotel restaurant.




There is no casino in this hotel, which I do like.

Some scenery shots.
路環







Like this lounge inside Four Season


Chinese New Year decoration along 新馬路



Bridge between 氹仔 and Macau

作者: sheep    時間: 2010-3-25 21:12

直得玩兩日
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-3-25 21:35

Also watched a light show inside 新濠天地. It's free. So if you have some time, it's not bad to take a look.







作者: Ultraman    時間: 2010-3-25 21:47

Looks pretty nice and clean. But seems no other people around? So quiet?
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-3-25 21:51

回復 4# Ultraman


Of course la..I was there 年三十晚, everyone still at home and 團年la.
Not until 年初二 the crowd started to come....
作者: Rainy    時間: 2010-3-25 21:58

We couldn't get inside 新濠天地 to watch the free light shows because they gave up all the free tix...... but it's pretty new inside.. not bad!
作者: fm9610    時間: 2010-3-25 22:28

回復 6# Rainy

we went by the Rocks hotel too. It was so quiet, we thought it has closed down. so how much for a night?
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-3-25 22:36

回復 7# fm9610


    Depends on the time of the year. I think it's about $1300 + tax, but includes $200 coupon for food so I spend that in high tea.
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2010-3-26 07:17

Good wor ...

Venetian ...  too "mainland" now la....
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-3-26 09:14

回復 9# Catpiano


    Not only Venetian, the whole Macau seems to be targeted to Mainland visitor...everywhere simplified chinese...
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2010-3-26 09:19

回復  Catpiano


    Not only Venetian, the whole Macau seems to be targeted to Mainland visitor... ...
fibbi 發表於 2010-3-26 09:14



   
Soon ... HK will be the same .. ( almost there )

Everytime I go Macau .. I feel so LOST ..  as I dont know mandarin ....
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-3-26 09:23

回復 11# Catpiano


    It's either Mandarin or English....coz many staff in Venetian...either from Mainland...or "foreign labour" from SE Asia... so they speak ENGLISH!

Now I remember...the staff in Rocks hotel...speaks pretty good English!
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2010-3-26 10:43

I guess english is ok ..

But weird weird day .. to speak english ...

I just let my mom and wife or even brother to speak mandarin to them ..
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-3-26 22:58

I guess english is ok ..

But weird weird day .. to speak english ...

I just let my mom and wife o ...
Catpiano 發表於 2010-3-26 10:43

Even in Canada, you better learn some Mandarin or Hindi.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2