Board logo

標題: Fido Contract Takeover [打印本頁]

作者: chiachun78    時間: 2010-4-27 08:58     標題: Fido Contract Takeover


作者: chiachun78    時間: 2010-4-27 08:58     標題: Fido Contract Takeover

I have a three year Fido contract that will expire on February 21, 2011
I am leaving the country in mid-May so I am looking for someone to take over my contract

I currently pay $29.16 a month

The $20 package with:
-50 min weekdays minutes
-50 outgoing text messages
-Free incoming text messages
-Unlimited evenings and weekends
-Add on: $6 called ID
**No system access fee**

I also have around $48.64 FidoDollars right now

With Fido, you can change the plan however you want to suit your needs. (except no free incoming calls)
For reference: http://www.fido.ca/web/page/port ... wardTo=monthlyPlans

I can transfer my contract whenever until May 19, which leaves just under a year left to the contract.

Please contact me if you are interested, Thanks!
作者: chiachun78    時間: 2010-4-27 09:14

contact me @ [email protected] thanks!




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2