Board logo

標題: where can I study for garden's plants? [打印本頁]

作者: tweety    時間: 2010-5-8 17:00     標題: where can I study for garden's plants?

is there any school teaching people about garden plants, how to take care of them and so on.. for certificate?
作者: godavid    時間: 2010-5-8 17:34

get a book?
作者: mukmuk2    時間: 2010-5-8 18:44

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-5-8 20:07

Do you mean Horticulture? Kwantlen has a diploma program:

http://www.kwantlen.ca/calendar/programs/horp-di.html
作者: MAXIMUS    時間: 2010-5-8 20:09

回復 4# 布小熊

Does someone need to get a diploma to do home gardening?
I'm too lazy to do it
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-5-8 20:42

回復 5# MAXIMUS

she said "for certificate" ma....
So I thought she wants to get a diploma for design and maintaining gardens (as a business or career)
作者: tweety    時間: 2010-5-8 20:51

回復 6# 布小熊

Yup u are right. Thanks.
作者: MAXIMUS    時間: 2010-5-9 05:03

回復 6# 布小熊

Oops, I'm sorry
作者: tweety    時間: 2010-5-10 18:24

that's ok..

I checked kwantlan website.. wow.. I need to take 35 course to get that dipolma.. by the time I finished that course.. I become grandma already..
作者: tweety    時間: 2010-5-13 09:26

回復 4# 布小熊


    Thanks for the informations. I swing by there Tuesday and they will have program tour this Saturday. I will check it out.
Million thanks




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2