



now I want to know if he'll have the balls to fight with the republicans about the other off shore drilling projects ....
Oil price probably will sky rocket due to this in the medium term? Any long oil plays you can recomm ...
BiscottiGelato 發表於 2010-6-1 23:07
And don't joke, North Americans cannot live without oil. Would Americans want another environmental disaster or a 7-year war with the Middle East?
I am already drown in this Obama fiasco. However, I don't think Obama or the Americans can afford ...
快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-6-2 00:34
What I am saying is, in light of the BP accident, the ban on deep sea drilling make sense because the risks are far too great.
Interesting analysis on the situation guys. Let's see if the oil price will really be contained desp ...
BiscottiGelato 發表於 2010/6/2 12:39
But as long as the ban is only temporary on the low risk / low disaster impact operations (eg. closer, shallower drills, maybe?), then it can be said that the extra caution was well worth it.
| 歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.2 |