Board logo

標題: [西餐] WHICH RESTAURANT SHOULD I CHOOSE??? [打印本頁]

作者: BuddhaGirl604    時間: 2010-6-11 00:34     標題: WHICH RESTAURANT SHOULD I CHOOSE???

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: Prelude    時間: 2010-6-11 02:23

CRU is always good and not expensive.
作者: BuddhaGirl604    時間: 2010-6-11 11:59

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: sko    時間: 2010-6-11 17:57

not on your list but my recent suggestion would be 'the market': prices are pretty good, portions are reasonable, nice dish decor (almost as good as diva's), friendly sommier, simple business-casual dress code/nothing too fancy.
作者: tapioca    時間: 2010-6-11 18:34

where is 'the market'?
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2010-6-11 19:38

where is 'the market'?
tapioca 發表於 2010-6-11 18:34


the Shangri-La Hotel on West Georgia, DT
作者: BuddhaGirl604    時間: 2010-6-12 01:00

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: Shanshan    時間: 2010-6-13 10:56

If you like fish like me, definitely go to Fish House, where I had the best ling cod in my life (so far).
作者: cremedelacreme    時間: 2010-6-15 18:35

回復  sko

well, i wanted to try "market" but husband said no...he works right across from it and s ...
BuddhaGirl604 發表於 2010-6-12 01:00



    Actually market is not bad...I quite like it.  We've been there a few times.  They have a good selection of appetizer, and their foie gras brulee is a must try item.  we like all of the appetizers we ordered.  And as for main course, their sablefish, beef tenderloin, lamb chop, and arctic char are all very yummy!




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2