Board logo

標題: Freelance photographer? [打印本頁]

作者: carlos5    時間: 2008-1-30 19:46     標題: Freelance photographer?

My fiancee and I are looking for a freelance photographer to take some outdoor wedding pictures for us.  Any recommendations?

Thanks a lot!  
作者: Ken    時間: 2008-1-30 20:00

my friend does...
作者: Maggie    時間: 2008-1-30 22:47

I booked Ricky for wedding day photo...

Enjoy~!
作者: icing    時間: 2008-1-31 09:09

Tony is pretty good (he takes wedding pic for Charlie's), if you want his contact, PM me
作者: utopia    時間: 2008-1-31 09:33

原帖由 carlos5 於 2008-1-30 19:46 發表
My fiancee and I are looking for a freelance photographer to take some outdoor wedding pictures for us.  Any recommendations?

Thanks a lot!  


Try Alex Hu, his work is quite unquie and seems like lots of people in Vancouver know him
I once PM him on facebook and he said his package range from 199-1999

Personally, I love his work. He is one of those photographer that can catch the "feeling" and make the photos very stand out. I would definitely want to take some photos with him in the future with my twin

[ 本帖最後由 utopia 於 2008-1-31 09:36 編輯 ]
作者: SAZABI    時間: 2008-1-31 09:48

原帖由 utopia 於 2008-1-31 09:33 發表


Personally, I love his work. He is one of those photographer that can catch the "feeling" and make the photos very stand out. I would definitely want to take some photos with him in the future with my twin


Didn't know that she wants to get married again...
作者: Alcoholic    時間: 2008-1-31 09:53

Twin,
又關我事?
i don't think us taking pics together is good idea... i don't want people to 移花接木 LYK Twin pics wor
作者: utopia    時間: 2008-1-31 10:00

原帖由 Alcoholic 於 2008-1-31 09:53 發表
Twin,
又關我事?
i don't think us taking pics together is good idea... i don't want people to 移花接木 LYK Twin pics wor


gum yau hai, but twin, his photos are really cool. I like how he fix with the color..
so beautiful yet sexy and cool lor~~~

Check his album, I think caveman have added him on his friend list.
作者: utopia    時間: 2008-1-31 10:01

原帖由 SAZABI 於 2008-1-31 09:48 發表


Didn't know that she wants to get married again...


Huh? Dun get what you mean...
You mean getting married with my twin??
作者: SAZABI    時間: 2008-1-31 10:04

原帖由 Alcoholic 於 2008-1-31 09:53 發表
Twin,
又關我事?
i don't think us taking pics together is good idea... i don't want people to 移花接木 LYK Twin pics wor


starting downloading pictures from facebook and proceed to 移花接木
作者: Alcoholic    時間: 2008-1-31 10:52

sazabi,
iam starting to dl your pics with your wife on your facebook.
& i'll google for a PS crash course...
i'll send you your pics with you AND your wife 移花接木 ...to grant your wish of wanting some naked pics with her!!!
作者: SAZABI    時間: 2008-1-31 11:13

Alchol!!!  Let's see who can do it better!!!  You wait to see you and your twin in action
作者: tsumorichisato    時間: 2008-1-31 11:19

Utopia,

Would you mind PM me Alex Hu's info? Thanks very much
作者: Alcoholic    時間: 2008-1-31 11:45

sazabi,
of course technique wise, you'll win
but in terms of creativity.... i don't think you can beat me lah




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2