


只因社民連自以為是正義代表,其他人都代表邪惡,故此最懼怕理性、懼怕清醒的頭腦、懼怕人從真正的民主精神去揭破其偽民主的騙局
With Szeto Wah's flip flopping stance on the de facto referendum, does he have any credibility left ...
Lik 發表於 2010-6-14 10:16



黃毓民 himself is much more worthless than anyone.
He keeps saying the other person study a lot to d ...
Prelude 發表於 2010-6-15 23:46








Do you have the gut to tell us whether you agree and support what 黃毓民 said about 梁燕城 in the ...
rockypath 發表於 2010-6-16 00:51


he's a complete coward and idiot 

Do you know you just disgrace yourself as a person? I never called anyone a 畜生 before, but I will call you and 黃毓民 - 畜生 here. You don't have a basic respect to other people!
rockypath 發表於 2010-6-16 01:09
你以前無話過其他人係畜牲?我就唔係好信囉~
當然,是非顛倒果啲人亦絕對係畜牲,而媚共嘅你(同埋你令外果兩位朋友)就正正係做緊呢件事。換句話講,我鬧緊你係畜牲呀,死蠢!...
Lik 發表於 2010-6-16 08:31


You don't have to like Yuk Man, but I will tell you that he was the far and away ballot king in the ...
Lik 發表於 2010-6-16 12:13


寬因其仇恨是摧毀民主本質的。但我仍敬佩他是有血性的人,也原諒他的粗野。我相信他有知識、才華和智慧,終有一日能走出苦毒的內心牢籠,而有更高領悟,以慈愛寬和去貢獻國家民族。
soli 發表於 2010-6-13 22:06




You don't have to like Yuk Man, but I will tell you that he was the far and away ballot king in the ...
Lik 發表於 2010-6-17 04:13
係人都講粗口喇







That is right and that is what 民主黨 said when they responded to 社民連的惡毒攻擊.
rockypath 發表於 2010-6-24 13:58

| 歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.2 |