Board logo

標題: [西餐] Best Restaurant Bargain in the City?: Tuesday Half-Price Menu at Sanafir [打印本頁]

作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2010-8-31 10:50     標題: Best Restaurant Bargain in the City?: Tuesday Half-Price Menu at Sanafir

http://insidevancouver.ca/2010/0 ... ce-menu-at-sanafir/
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-8-31 13:53

i don't know... I never really like the glowbal restaurant group
作者: 快樂牛郎    時間: 2010-8-31 14:17

pretty good but restaurant.com gives you the same deal every day
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2010-8-31 14:26

pretty good but restaurant.com gives you the same deal every day
快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-8-31 14:17



     restaurant.com?  where are the Vancouver deals?
作者: 快樂牛郎    時間: 2010-8-31 15:39

restaurant.com?  where are the Vancouver deals?
ACC-HE 發表於 2010/8/31 14:26


not available
作者: BiscottiGelato    時間: 2010-8-31 18:22

Went to Sanafir a few years back. It's not bad, but not great either. I don't know if they still do, but they used to let you use their bed if you spend over 200 bucks or something. But I actually think it's kinda cumbersome to dine/party/lounge on the bed...
作者: DragonFire    時間: 2010-9-1 04:03

Thanks for sharing~
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-9-1 07:55

Went to Sanafir a few years back. It's not bad, but not great either. I don't know if they still do, ...
BiscottiGelato 發表於 2010-8-31 06:22 PM

I had dine on the bed a few times. It's fun for things like stagettes and girls party ...etc. But eating isn't easy. Just like the rest of the restaurant in the group, their food was OK but not great. Service is usually very good but drinks are like their food, trying hard but just so-so.
I went last month for a friend's birthday party. sitting on the floor wasn't so easy esp for a few guys who are over 6'. And it's hard to feed them to full until they brought out the fried rice...@@
作者: Prelude    時間: 2010-9-1 13:02

they used to let you use their bed if you spend over 200 bucks or something. But I actually think it's kinda cumbersome to dine/party/lounge on the bed..BiscottiGelato 發表於 2010-8-31 18:22


It's for other kinds of activity.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2