Board logo

標題: Eason Concert in Van.? [打印本頁]

作者: masterbear    時間: 2010-9-7 09:23     標題: Eason Concert in Van.?

Heard that Eason will be here in Concert in Dec. TRUE? When will be the exact date? Thx
作者: mukmuk2    時間: 2010-9-7 10:10

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: low_B    時間: 2010-9-7 10:15

I saw it on FB, seems to be Dec 13th ,Roger Arena....let me find the link and I'll post it for u
作者: low_B    時間: 2010-9-7 10:18

Oh...is 14th, u can search FB:The Frontline Tickets....I think u can find it
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-9-7 11:04

I saw that on fb too
kinda hope he will have more than 1 showing.....

must be crazy when getting tickets
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-9-7 13:29

finally!!!!
作者: masterbear    時間: 2010-9-7 18:06

本帖最後由 masterbear 於 2010-9-7 18:15 編輯

Heard that Dec 4 in here...... anyone can confirm to me please?
作者: spoonek4    時間: 2010-9-7 19:43

一路都冇機會睇佢既concert,呢次一定唔可以再錯失機會!
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2010-9-7 19:44

yes, i wil be there
作者: masterbear    時間: 2010-9-7 19:57

Oops just noticed that should be the 14th of DEC (exam week)
作者: samsung    時間: 2010-9-7 22:39

chiu... Eason
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-9-7 23:51

Oops just noticed that should be the 14th of DEC (exam week)
masterbear 發表於 2010-9-7 19:57


Screw the exams!!!! mwuhahahahhaha!!!!!
作者: 快樂牛郎    時間: 2010-9-9 00:50

I saw that on fb too
kinda hope he will have more than 1 showing.....

must be crazy when getting ti ...
嘉嘉 發表於 2010/9/7 11:04


i didn't know Eason is more popular than Lady gaga or U2
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-9-9 00:52

Eason is better than these foreign singers.
作者: mukmuk2    時間: 2010-9-9 06:50

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-9-9 10:35

You really have not been to any big concert, have you?

Eason is a good singer but concert wise, s ...
mukmuk2 發表於 2010-9-9 06:50


Do you even know the difference between a concert and a show?
作者: mukmuk2    時間: 2010-9-9 10:36

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-9-9 10:37

回復 13# 快樂牛郎


    Within Chinese ... maybe yes ga
At least I have no interest in Lady Gaga or U2 concert but I'm going to Eason's!
作者: mukmuk2    時間: 2010-9-9 10:38

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-9-9 10:41

回復 19# mukmuk2


    Not sure ar...just saw the info in facebook ja...
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-9-9 10:52

Actually I am interested to go too, do you know where to buy tickets?
mukmuk2 發表於 2010-9-9 10:38


Let's buy the tickets together.
作者: mukmuk2    時間: 2010-9-9 10:53

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: wongster    時間: 2010-9-12 17:53

hopefully the  stage setup is in the middle.. like lady gaga and u2..
作者: spoonek4    時間: 2010-9-12 19:28

hopefully the  stage setup is in the middle.. like lady gaga and u2..
wongster 發表於 2010-9-12 17:53


係就好啦,不過對上一次有咁大個show好似係多年前既左麟右李﹖佢地都唔係o係中間喎﹖
作者: wongster    時間: 2010-9-12 21:21

係就好啦,不過對上一次有咁大個show好似係多年前既左麟右李﹖佢地都唔係o係中間喎﹖ ...
spoonek4 發表於 2010-9-12 19:28



    i know.. so hard to see on the other side from the stage but prices are the same..

looks like 林峰 is coming too at the end of nov..
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-9-12 22:04

回復  快樂牛郎


    Within Chinese ... maybe yes ga
At least I have no interest in Lady Gaga or ...
fibbi 發表於 2010-9-9 10:37

agree!
I don't care about lady gaga >_<!!!!
作者: myversa    時間: 2010-9-20 08:15

so is the ticket on sale yet?
作者: hpyung    時間: 2010-9-25 23:17

The page on fb says the tickets will be on sale next month lor....
作者: 吳孟達    時間: 2010-9-26 07:45

I saw the ticket pricing and I decided not to go.
Unless I can spend $368 or $268. Otherwise, it is too far away...
You know, the is GM Place and the stage is in the far end...

Too bad....
作者: Surreal    時間: 2010-9-27 00:06

天啊!!!
14號晚我要考Final....!!!!!
作者: decane    時間: 2010-9-29 15:49

I called Christine Jewelers, $168+ tickets will be on the floor.  Decide on what price you want to pay and get the better seats earlier
作者: 吳孟達    時間: 2010-9-29 15:57

From what I know, floor tickets pricing at $368 and $268, there is no $168 on the floor when I saw the plan. $168 is the upper level.

So, where to buy tickets again?
作者: mukmuk2    時間: 2010-9-30 08:06

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: myversa    時間: 2010-9-30 08:08

I saw the ticket pricing and I decided not to go.
Unless I can spend $368 or $268. Otherwise, it is  ...
吳孟達 發表於 2010-9-26 07:45


wow 368 per person? that's expensive.  Hope it can live up to the expectation.
作者: 吳孟達    時間: 2010-9-30 08:34

Their site is not selling any tickets yet.
BTW, in their Facebook page, seems this ticketing company is related to Media One? So Media One is the organizer for the show again?
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-9-30 09:03

wow 368 per person? that's expensive.  Hope it can live up to the expectation.
myversa 發表於 2010-9-30 08:08


that's like vip or someting price
作者: decane    時間: 2010-9-30 10:10

From what I know, floor tickets pricing at $368 and $268, there is no $168 on the floor when I saw t ...
吳孟達 發表於 2010-9-29 15:57



    I called and they said $168 is on floor unless they lied to me.  Any chance you can describe the floor plan?  would $88 be sitting on 300 level or 100 level?
作者: myversa    時間: 2010-10-1 22:39

that's like vip or someting price
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-9-30 09:03


what's vip included? a dinner with him?
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-10-1 23:19

本帖最後由 嘉嘉 於 2010-10-1 23:21 編輯
I called and they said $168 is on floor unless they lied to me.  Any chance you can describe  ...
decane 發表於 2010-9-30 10:10


[attach]10177[/attach]

the left in black is closed
the black on the right is the $88 section

I just paid for my $108 ticket today
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-10-1 23:22

what's vip included? a dinner with him?
myversa 發表於 2010-10-1 22:39

don't know

maybe autograph session????
作者: spoonek4    時間: 2010-10-1 23:47

the left in black is closed
the black on the right is the $88 section

I just paid for my $108 t ...
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-10-1 23:19

哦即係一面台,108同168都係打側睇﹖好似左麟右李果陣咁
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-10-2 05:03

I think so.....
actually I haven't been to more than 2 concerts and never any here in canada
so I really have no idea what is it like
作者: hpyung    時間: 2010-10-2 10:25

what's vip included? a dinner with him?
myversa 發表於 2010-10-1 22:39


Eason Chan 陳奕迅: The Frontline VIP Experience 貴賓

DUO Eason Chan VIP Package $368 + Service Charge + HST

One amazing top price reserved ticket in the front floor sections

One autographed Pass (Limited Quality - First Come First Serve Basis )

One limited edition VIP Eason Chan Graphic Tee
(Limited Quality - First Come First Serve Basis )

One commemorative souvenir poster

Separate VIP entrance at venue (Where Available)

One Commemorative LED Eason Collector's Ring
(Limited Quality - First Come First Serve Basis )

got it off their website ..
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-10-2 11:58

Eason Chan 陳奕迅: The Frontline VIP Experience 貴賓

DUO Eason Chan VIP Package $368 + Service Ch ...
hpyung 發表於 2010-10-2 10:25

wow

person who wrote this could not differentiate between "quality" and "quantity"
作者: cherrio    時間: 2010-10-2 13:22

ga gar, you paid it already? how can i buy it now as well?
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-10-2 18:17

You have any frds know where to get pre-sale tickets ma?
I just happen to have some frds who know ja
作者: cherrio    時間: 2010-10-2 19:03

do you have seat yet ar? so jealous><
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-10-2 19:06

I don't know my seat yet.....
but they say they will get the best available
so at least I have my seat guaranteed now and don't have to fight for seats with people when it opens public
作者: 小叻    時間: 2010-10-2 19:30

I don't know my seat yet.....
but they say they will get the best available
so at least I have my se ...
嘉嘉 發表於 2-10-2010 19:06

......u should keep this to urself......best seat available...hahaahaaaa.. =__="
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-10-2 19:37

well if I wait for public sale, there won't be much left anyway......so either way~~

and I saved tax for buying pre sale
作者: peter236    時間: 2010-10-3 02:20

How many shows will there be? More people will see Eason than that Lady haha.
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-10-3 06:23

自欺欺人
this is Canada, not HK
there is no way more people going to see Eason than her here
作者: mukmuk2    時間: 2010-10-5 08:13

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: myversa    時間: 2010-10-5 08:15

自欺欺人
this is Canada, not HK
there is no way more people going to see Eason than her here
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-10-3 06:23


I do hope it lasts more than 1 hour.
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2010-10-5 09:09

2 hours




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2