I hope we are meeting the Vulcan first. If it is the Borg, then we will be in big trouble: We will get assimilated into the collective as drone!
I know I need to get a life and stop watching Star Trek re-run any more...... 作者: mukmuk2 時間: 2010-9-27 21:49
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽作者: fm9610 時間: 2010-9-27 21:51
I rather became a drone rather than tiffiant...
borg queen is sexy.
mukmuk2 發表於 2010-9-27 21:49
But you only get the top half, which is kind of useless if you are a guy.... 作者: mukmuk2 時間: 2010-9-27 21:53
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽作者: fm9610 時間: 2010-9-27 22:05
all drone shared the same mind so there is no "guy" and "lady" anymore.
mukmuk2 發表於 2010-9-27 21:53
No fear! Humanity will prevail and conquer the Borg queen and free the Seven of nine! 作者: mukmuk2 時間: 2010-9-28 22:37
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽作者: fm9610 時間: 2010-9-28 23:43
haha I thought seven of nine and chikotay are together at end? so if she does not have that part, ...
mukmuk2 發表於 2010-9-28 22:37
The Borg queen in Star trek First Contact only had the head down to the spine. Seven of nine found in Voyager was a human Borg drone and therefore had all the 'important female parts' 作者: sheep 時間: 2010-9-29 06:59
I watch enterprise and I like T'pol作者: mukmuk2 時間: 2010-9-29 07:24