Board logo

標題: Fly to San Francisco via Bellingham [打印本頁]

作者: OncInc    時間: 2010-12-14 22:18     標題: Fly to San Francisco via Bellingham

My family and I want to travel to San Francisco in January.   I found some cheap tickets from
http://www.allegiantair.com/
and it costs only $100USD (compared to $500 with Aircanada).  And we have 4 persons so it makes a big difference.  But the ticket is from Bellingham to San Francisco.

Now my question is what is a good way to travel to Bellingham?   Do they have weekly parking?  Any other suggestions?
作者: fibbi    時間: 2010-12-14 23:31

I haven't fly from Bellingham before but I did fly from Seattle. I just parked in the nearby parking lot. About $10/day. I'm sure there should be something similar @ Bellingham as well...
作者: pkphilip    時間: 2010-12-15 01:07

Just park there and fly.. it's still a deal.

Philip
作者: OncInc    時間: 2010-12-15 12:10

After a little digging, found this:
http://www.ridebooker.com/book/a ... hmond/quick-shuttle
作者: B2L2    時間: 2010-12-15 13:15

Wouldn't long term parking is cheaper for you since you mentioned that you have 4 people?

I did the same (park and fly) at SeaTec airport when flying to Paris.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-12-15 13:33

http://www.ifly.com/bellingham-i ... BLI-Airport-Parking
Short- and long-term parking is available across the street from the main terminal. No reservations are necessary.

Long Term Parking
Rates: Daily max (24hrs): $ 7

Short Term Parking
Rates: Each 1 Hr: $ 1
First 30 Mins: Free

作者: 布小熊    時間: 2010-12-15 13:36

I found a different rate from the wiki travel site.
For information on airport parking call (360) 676-6286. The parking rate is $9.00 per 24 hour period.

I guess it's easy to give them a call.
作者: amgolfer    時間: 2010-12-15 22:47

Airport Parking Lot just in front of the check-in lobby, super convenience.
Paid U$7 per day include tax two years ago.
作者: cremedelacreme    時間: 2010-12-16 23:17

The parking in Bellingham airport is $9/day
作者: cremedelacreme    時間: 2010-12-16 23:18

And its the same exit as Bellis Fair exit, so its pretty close, approx 15 min drive after border




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2