






The collapse of the party indicates the dark side of politicians. A party only seeks for its own g ...
rockypath 發表於 2011-1-26 05:36
回復 rockypath
如果身有屎,使鬼退党吗,再讲了,如果真系因为钱银的问题,黄陈二人大可好似白鸽党甘暗中投靠共产党好过啦,大把钱。 使鬼搞场大龙凤吗
kingkong123 發表於 2011-1-26 09:35
The point is not whether I would listen, it is whether Hong Kong people would trust them.
Lik, do you have the ability to listen and understand the points of views which disagree with yours? I would have a doubt on that.
rockypath 發表於 2011-1-26 10:45

For the record, of course I read, listen, and understand the views from those that I disagree with. Otherwise, how would I know how ridiculous their viewpoints are? and how else would I be able to mock and ridicule the likes of you, Peter, and Soli? ...
Lik 發表於 2011-1-26 10:55
Didn't I tell you the point is that they need to win the hearts and supports of Hong Kong people but not how beautifully they can present themselves with speeches?
rockypath 發表於 2011-1-26 11:23
50幾分鐘嘅片,你可以響幾分鐘之內睇完?你係超人定係識得 time warp呀,老細?咪玩啦~
每一個政客都需要得到人民嘅支持,毓民同大舊亦唔例外。問題係,即使事實擺在眼前,好似你同Peter呢挺刷鞋狗又會聽咩?全世界都知道趙連海同劉曉波係無罪,又唔見中共法院判佢地無罪釋放?
Lik 發表於 2011-1-26 13:13





我讀罷寢食難安、如坐針氈,煩請快快寄律師信過來,免得我夜長夢多,不然正契弟。


| 歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.2 |