
After Global Crisis and Mainland China Crisis, I think there's another proof that can't use the mos ...
masterbear 發表於 2011-2-5 01:05
The real estate here will not drop, as long as the Americans are printing money like crazy.
peter236 發表於 2011-2-5 17:48

That's the same BS the real estate cheerleader have been pulling in Cali and Florida before the cr ...
MSN04 發表於 2011-2-6 11:14

I really don't understand lor. Are you a real estate agent?
I did not know that rich people are ...
MSN04 發表於 2011-2-7 02:13
Oh... and I forgot to mention one thing. You don't need to be a citizen to buy a house in US. Fo ...
MSN04 發表於 2011-2-7 02:33
有钱人当然唔会住bungalow啦,白痴都知道,有钱人睇中的系baungalow的地 唔系间屋,人地要推倒重建
并非有钱就唔会借钱,有钱就更加要借钱。越有钱借钱越多。

至于零首期贷款,在加拿大是极少的,利息也是起码是post rate
It is all about interest rate. Stupid.
As long as money is pretty much free. Asset bubbles will ...
Look4chrisng 發表於 2011-2-7 09:46
Wrong. Not all of them got knock down. Look at the amount of bungalow that got renovated and flip ...
MSN04 發表於 2011-2-7 10:33
| 歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.2 |