Board logo

標題: [咖啡店與茶館] Free mcDonald biscuit milk sandwich Feb 9-10 [打印本頁]

作者: fibbi    時間: 2011-2-7 19:05     標題: Free mcDonald biscuit milk sandwich Feb 9-10

Free mcDonald biscuit milk sandwich during breakfast hour Feb 9-10. Details here:

http://mcdonaldsdeals.ca/?theIP=BC
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2011-2-7 19:32

thank you
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2011-2-7 21:48

why...............did i used 真金白銀 to buy one and felt oily in my mouth for the whole day  +_+
作者: sko    時間: 2011-2-7 22:42

we bought one before heading up to whistler last week.. it was gross IMO...
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2011-2-9 10:06

油到瀨屎
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2011-2-9 10:51

that's why I am not eating it. free or not.. doesn't matter!!!
I just walked by one (there is a McD across from my office...) and saw line ups at the drive thro. Guess some ppl just want free stuff... bad or not.
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2011-2-9 11:12

Ding .. saw so many people got that from FB already ..

Sigh .. I missed jor!!
作者: fibbi    時間: 2011-2-9 11:20

回復 7# Catpiano


    2 days ga...u can still get it tomorrow morning.
作者: fibbi    時間: 2011-2-9 11:22

Actually...I got one, it's not that bad...if it's not that oily or soggy, it will be too dry.
As free stuff it's not that bad. But am I going to pay to get it in future? No. I still like Egg McMuffin the best.
作者: cha_wan_mushi    時間: 2011-2-9 15:46

why...............did i used 真金白銀 to buy one and felt oily in my mouth for the whole day  +_+ ...
嘉嘉 發表於 7-2-2011 10:48 PM



    I'm in the same boat, 嘉嘉!!!! SOB SOB
作者: FiChai    時間: 2011-2-9 22:35

Had one before this free event, really don't like it! The biscuit has a butter smell but no butter taste at all, dry without any sauce, should taste more salty at least, won't eat anymore....
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2011-2-10 08:30

Yeah! Bravo!

My wife got it this morning, and will save half for me! ^_^
作者: cinderelly    時間: 2011-2-10 09:29

i looove biscuits..! and i've always liked mcd's sausauge mcmuffin! i think i will like this too =p but i still havent had the chance to wake up early enough for mcd's breakfast....
作者: sheep    時間: 2011-2-10 09:46

why...............did i used 真金白銀 to buy one and felt oily in my mouth for the whole day  +_+ ...
嘉嘉 發表於 2011-2-7 21:48



    女仔梗有吸油紙
吸咗啲油咪搞掂囉




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2