not that I know of even I live in Surrey...作者: babybear28 時間: 2011-2-17 12:29
大頭仔...作者: cola14 時間: 2011-4-28 15:31
大頭仔 is probably the only one... although there are quite a few other bbt shop but they don't serve food作者: 嘉嘉 時間: 2011-4-28 22:33
I think my friend who lives in surrey told me BBT at surrey大頭仔 is really bad............作者: cola14 時間: 2011-5-4 16:39
it is... they started off pretty good when they first opened years ago. and then quality just keep going down after the first 3-4 years... they used to have a lot more chinese customers now (well last time i went was like a year ago) it's more like viet and filipinos and cbc...作者: Prelude 時間: 2011-5-4 23:58
it is... they started off pretty good when they first opened years ago. and then quality just keep g ...
cola14 發表於 2011-5-4 16:39
That's how they get busier and make money, from the CBC and non Chinese.作者: jennychick 時間: 2011-5-7 09:06
WHERE IS surrey大頭仔作者: tapioca 時間: 2011-6-15 19:52
in the same mall of T&T in guildford area作者: auyatyat 時間: 2011-6-18 22:58