Board logo

標題: [其他飲食] 金邊 [打印本頁]

作者: 常在心    時間: 2008-3-6 16:24     標題: 金邊

有無人知"金邊" ,好似係食泰國野既嗰間餐廳點去? Main 街cross street 咩街?THANKS!
作者: myversa    時間: 2008-3-6 16:39

電話號碼:            604-682-5777
詳細地址:         244 E Georgia St, Vancouver BC, Canad
Map: http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&a ... ancouver+BC,+Canada
作者: 常在心    時間: 2008-3-6 16:56

Thank you so much
作者: siumaibb    時間: 2008-3-6 17:42

mmm....金邊.......chicken wings.....beef with rice.......raw beef...........
作者: slamdunk6    時間: 2008-3-6 17:48

好似係緬甸菜,唔係泰國菜
作者: 常在心    時間: 2008-3-6 17:57

原來係越南菜, 我上網睇左,今晚去
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2008-3-6 18:31

I think it's Cambodian/Vietnamese food. (Phonm Penh)
I love their chicken wings, squid and butter (raw) beef!
The decor is "old school" tho.. ^_^
I want to go... Last time I went was like... 3 years ago... wings wings
作者: pama    時間: 2008-3-8 15:43

ohh I recently saw the reviews from dinehere.ca and I wanted to try this restaurant as well

can anyone post some pics or reviews?
作者: puffy    時間: 2008-3-11 22:53

yum yum, i like "Kim Bin" too, i like their noodles in soup  very much
作者: myversa    時間: 2008-3-12 11:34

Awards:

Best South East Asian
http://www.vancouvermagazine.com ... taurantawards.shtml


Review:

http://www.dinehere.ca/restaurant.asp?r=59


Pictures:








More Pictures:

http://www.vaneats.com/reviews/restaurants/phnom.penh
作者: stephyng1216    時間: 2008-4-14 21:00

last time i went.. they hv insects in the bowl of noodles.. ~~ SUPER GROSS




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2