Board logo

標題: Internet, TV and Phone on the cheap. [打印本頁]

作者: Look4chrisng    時間: 2013-8-2 10:18     標題: Internet, TV and Phone on the cheap.

Just wondering if I can go cheap on these cable/internet/phone bill.

I am thinking about drop TV/Phone and use cheaper alternatives.  What is the latest/cheaper way to watch TV (TVB?) and to phone without having an IT manager at Home.

What would you recommend?
作者: pkphilip    時間: 2013-8-5 22:17

TV Pad for TVB shows, Internet Lightspeed cable internet service and upgrade your cell phone plan to an unlimited plan to replace your regular phone.

Philip
作者: Look4chrisng    時間: 2013-8-6 11:02

thank Philip.
I shaw TV Pad at Crystal Mall.  Are they reliable?  It seems too good to be true.  No monthly fees, would they go belly up on me after I spent $300?
作者: stevoo    時間: 2013-8-6 16:57

回復 3# Look4chrisng
Who knows and that's the risk we have to take!
作者: Look4chrisng    時間: 2013-8-7 08:21

回復 4# stevoo


    good to know. I am very temped cos I really enjoy taiwanese shows. (not so much TVB)
作者: pkphilip    時間: 2013-8-12 22:56

I have been saying TVPad is too good to be true for years now, and it's still alive.

Philip
作者: IcySugar    時間: 2013-8-17 09:07

I think shaw's student package is back too...




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2