Board logo

標題: Bike auctions tomorrow [打印本頁]

作者: tweety    時間: 2008-5-2 19:57     標題: Bike auctions tomorrow

There's bike auction at coquitlam... I just wondering which brand of bike is worth to buy?? 'cuZ I didn't buy any bike from here before.. and my bf would like to buy one..

ROCKY MOUNTAIN, BRODIE, KONA, CANNONDALE, GT, NISHIKI, CARRERA, KUWAHARA, BRC, DEVINCI, NORCO, SPECIALIZED, INFINITY, HUFFY, GARY FISHER, DIAMONDBACK, HARLEY DAVIDSON, TREK,


thanks for your help
作者: tweety    時間: 2008-5-2 19:59     標題: Saturday May 3rd 2008, 10:00am

Able Auction
ADDRESS: 1500 LOUGHEED HWY , COQUITLAM, BC
作者: doraemon1002    時間: 2008-5-2 20:32

If u want to get a road bike, Cannondale is very good. They are expensive. Retail price is CDN 1500+ to a few k. I believe they are made in USA.

Trek and Specialized are good too, but u need to look at the models. High end ones are very good.

Devinci is made in Canada.

Good luck.
作者: tweety    時間: 2008-5-2 22:43     標題: don't u know ..

any website that I can check out those brands?

thanks for ur suggestions... doraemon1002
作者: doraemon1002    時間: 2008-5-2 23:01

http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/08/cusa/index.html

http://www.trekbikes.com/ca/en/

http://www.devinci.ca/

Google them and u will find some online stores selling them. Most of them are in US, but u will have an idea how much the bikes are.






歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2