Board logo

標題: [西餐] Breakfast in Richmond? [打印本頁]

作者: mobeez    時間: 2008-5-14 21:54     標題: Breakfast in Richmond?

Does anyone have a good suggestion for western style breakfast in the Richmond area?
Thanks
作者: RPS13    時間: 2008-5-14 22:04

ihop  
作者: its_visa    時間: 2008-5-14 22:10

De Dutch, whitespot, Cronos, cucumber cafe.........=)
作者: whitecho    時間: 2008-5-14 22:23

McDonald's
Tim Horton's
Wendy's
Starbucks

You really have lots of choices
作者: 華美子    時間: 2008-5-14 23:12

Ihop x 2
作者: katamari    時間: 2008-5-14 23:19

how about gum dou?!?
作者: Ultraman    時間: 2008-5-15 00:21

Well, do you mean "Chinese-western" style, or true western style ar? Hotel?
作者: mobeez    時間: 2008-5-15 07:03

Thanks for all the suggestions
I think I am looking for true western style.

Its_visa: where is Cronos and cucumber cafe?
作者: myversa    時間: 2008-5-15 07:54

Ikea.  Cheap and good.
作者: dkam22    時間: 2008-5-15 11:29

cronos is at minoru and westminster.
作者: Alcoholic    時間: 2008-5-15 12:28

原帖由 dkam22 於 2008-5-15 11:29 AM 發表
cronos is at minoru and westminster.

same mall as "Mui Yuen"
作者: its_visa    時間: 2008-5-15 15:00

原帖由 mobeez 於 2008-5-15 07:03 發表
Thanks for all the suggestions
I think I am looking for true western style.

Its_visa: where is Cronos and cucumber cafe?


cucumber cafe is @ sandman signature hotel =)

cucumbercafe.com ! =)
作者: chobit    時間: 2008-5-15 16:32

Sorry I can't remember the name, but if you go to Steveston Village, check around the area, there is at least one place where you can enjoy some real western breakfast.

If it is early in the morning..you can feel like you are away from Asians for a bit...!

http://www.steveston.bc.ca/restaurants.html

EL
作者: mobeez    時間: 2008-5-15 21:33

Thanks everyone! you are all very helpful

The place in Steveston sounds interesting! Thanks for the heads up!




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2