Board logo

標題: 大家話,應該比幾錢? [打印本頁]

作者: satil    時間: 2016-9-7 17:52     標題: 大家話,應該比幾錢?

比條數學題大家: 6吋subway $6 ,一尺subway $9,咁,當你用這coupon買條一尺單味,咁應比幾多錢?

[attach]13954[/attach]
結果係,佢地要收我$6

係咪我唔識解,或解錯"50% off! Buy any 6-inch, wrap, salad or Footlong sandwich for half price."

Footlong sandwich for half price!!佢地不斷重複我買兩條6吋!所以$12/2。

我堅持,比$9/2,$4.5

大家點睇
作者: Quest    時間: 2016-9-8 05:48

Assuming that you are referring to this said discount coupon; I'd insist that the discount is based on the foodlong price divide by 2 (e.g. 9CAD/2=4.5CAD).

Fault is the lack of clarity RE: based on which pricing. I'd insist to talk to the manager to find clarity on this coupon and the discount.

I do not take the so-called 6CAD for 6" to be fair, if you are to ask me.

##########################################################
On a slightly different note: I came across (this past summer) similar issue RE: Safeway 4L lucerne milk jug for $2off, max. 2 jugs each. but the wording was confused RE: $2 off per 4L jug, max. 2 jugs ? or $2 off for 2x4L jugs (1off each?)?

So I grabbed the store manager and grilled him on the spot. He turned around and made store-floor announcements (using PA systems) that it's meant to be $2 off each jug, up to a total of 2 jugs per purchase ($4 off total).

Q.
作者: fibbi    時間: 2016-9-8 08:40

Just insist not having 2 of 6-inch but just one footlong....If I need to pay $6 I would just walk out the door not buying  
作者: Quest    時間: 2016-9-8 08:54

Methinks that even the local Canadians, their English has deteriorated significantly, to the point where even when they draft something like a merchandise coupon wording, they can't even make things clear and concise.

This is something I despise on a daily basis, and I'd teach my kids not to follow their foodsteps.

Q.
作者: satil    時間: 2016-9-8 09:48

我己向subway file投訴,等緊佢地點答。
作者: ayako    時間: 2016-9-9 05:56

留名跟進... (我都覺得應該係$4.5)
作者: satil    時間: 2016-9-13 19:01

6日了無人理,無回覆。 
作者: Quest    時間: 2016-9-13 19:33

persistence pays off.... try again...

Q.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2