Board logo

標題: Yacht Club on the Bund [打印本頁]

作者: peter236    時間: 2008-9-20 11:50     標題: Yacht Club on the Bund




















作者: raima    時間: 2008-9-20 21:03

what's this?
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2008-9-20 21:28

I think it's a club/restaurant/banquet hall in Shanghai. Not sure why he posted it here with no further comment.
作者: peter236    時間: 2008-9-22 21:41

These beautiful photos speak for themselves. I was going to put them in the photo section, but that is for photos that we took. But I didn't take them, so I just put them here.
作者: Hyde    時間: 2008-9-23 01:30

原帖由 peter236 於 2008-9-22 22:41 發表
These beautiful photos speak for themselves. I was going to put them in the photo section, but that is for photos that we took. But I didn't take them, so I just put them here.


what's so special?
most places I go to are like that already!
作者: peter236    時間: 2008-9-23 01:51

原帖由 Hyde 於 2008-9-23 02:30 發表


what's so special?
most places I go to are like that already!


You don't have to look at them if you already saw them before, hahaha. We all know you make billions of $$ in China.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2