Board logo

標題: Fido eliminating $6.95 system access fee [打印本頁]

作者: hachoo    時間: 2008-11-7 08:19     標題: Fido eliminating $6.95 system access fee

Saw this in today's newspaper and verified on Fido's website.  The only thing is that it only mentioned about new accounts.  I wonder if existing customers will also benefit from this new change?
作者: hachoo    時間: 2008-11-7 08:23

oops, I mean new plans, not "new accounts"
作者: puZZle    時間: 2008-11-7 09:00

HMMMM
every new  plan?
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2008-11-7 10:02

good question .. I want to know too ..  lol .  how about for exist customers?
作者: myversa    時間: 2008-11-7 10:29

$25 Setup fee for current customers switching to new plans

The plans:

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=655922
作者: satoshi    時間: 2008-11-7 12:05

well, the new plans, even without the need to pay for SAF r crap if u already ve a retention plan...
作者: molamola    時間: 2008-11-7 15:11

i think other carriers will follow soon, no need to rush.
作者: hachoo    時間: 2008-11-7 19:39

原帖由 satoshi 於 2008-11-7 13:05 發表
well, the new plans, even without the need to pay for SAF r crap if u already ve a retention plan...


I agree.  I have a retention plan and it's still cheaper to keep it the same old way...of course until sth better comes up la
作者: pkphilip    時間: 2008-11-8 00:36

Retention is the best... I wonder what happen once the current contract is over, will they allow people to keep the retention plan.

Philip
作者: puZZle    時間: 2008-11-8 23:18

the website is quite confusing

so can new accounts still get fido to fido?




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2