Board logo

標題: [转贴] Don't let your pet near poinsettias or chocolates [打印本頁]

作者: 布小熊    時間: 2007-12-11 11:17     標題: [转贴] Don't let your pet near poinsettias or chocolates

http://www.news1130.com/news/loc ... 0071211_083935_3652
Tuesday, December 11 - 05:50:00 AM Evan Kelly RICHMOND (NEWS1130)

With Christmas only weeks away, the Richmond Animal Shelter is reminding us the holidays can be a dangerous time of year for pets.

Carol Reichert with the shelter reminds you poinsettias and chocolates are poisonous to your pets. She says many people have chocolates under the Christmas tree and she knows of many situations where dogs have gotten into a box.

Reichert also adds it's not the time to give pets as presents because people may not be ready for the surprise commitment it involves.
作者: myversa    時間: 2007-12-11 12:35

I do not allow my dog to see chocolates because I heard of the similar thing.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2007-12-12 00:34

poinsettias = Christmas Flowers
I can never put those in my house. One of my cats eats all plants...

[ 本帖最後由 布小熊 於 2007-12-12 00:35 編輯 ]




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2