Board logo

標題: 老友聊天 Sign Up [打印本頁]

作者: 吳孟達    時間: 2008-11-19 10:17     標題: 老友聊天 Sign Up

I see that a lot of 老友 can go to LYK during office hours.
I want to see how many of you who can use internet and go online freely during work.

Sign Up Here:

1) 吳孟達
作者: 吳孟達    時間: 2008-11-19 13:43

Comeon, a lot of posts made in office hours. But no one sign my list...Comeon!
作者: siumaibb    時間: 2008-11-19 13:54


1) 吳孟達


2) siumaibb (we got a fire wall, but I can always go around it)
作者: siumaibb    時間: 2008-11-19 13:55

but what is the purpose of the list? to see who is slacking big time?
作者: 吳孟達    時間: 2008-11-19 14:01

No, just want to find out if LYK is part of your job duty. LOL
作者: bearbear    時間: 2008-11-19 16:00

Count me in
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2008-11-19 16:29

原帖由 siumaibb 於 2008-11-19 14:54 發表

1) 吳孟達


2) siumaibb (we got a fire wall, but I can always go around it)

3) somewhereintime
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2008-11-19 16:40

COMEON!

Me too ..

Most of the websites .. are blocked at work .. ( facebook, MSN messenger craigslist..  eve CANON! )

But I hv no problem to LYK ..  I guess no one else at work can read chinese ..  lol
作者: Caffie    時間: 2008-11-19 16:41

I'll join, lol. I only work during non-office hours =P




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2