

原帖由 Catpiano 於 2008-12-13 11:15 發表
I dont get it .. so . .. is it the seller will pay $300 for whoever to take over his left over contract??? those city fido plan .. only good for calling other fido number within Vancouver, right?
...
原帖由 siuyudim 於 2008-12-13 11:29 發表
I think you are trying to sell your plan for $300, I want to let you know it's not gonna happen because you are not allowed to transfer it to another person. Either keep it or lose it forever.

原帖由 Catpiano 於 2008-12-13 12:44 發表
Oh .. now I get it .. from Jan 2009 - feb 2010 .. 13 month left .. and normally $40 a month, and you sell this for $300, so instead of paying $520 ( + tax ) Buyer just pay you $300, and you look afte ...
原帖由 王小忝 於 2008-12-13 11:40 發表
Yape, i sell this number to you for $300 + sim card, and the contract will end around Feb 2010. You can call any number you want ANYTIME, just like bringing your HOME PHONE outside and make phone ca ...
| 歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.2 |