i used to work at McD way back in my highschool days, there is an actual key created for "Cheeseburger No Meat" (CHB NO MEAT). The bun would consist of only a squirt of ketchup, 3 drops of mustard, a pinch of onions, 1 piece of pickle (size of a toonie?), and a slice of cheese... people do order them, not me of course.
i also had a customer in drive-thru ordering, and he told me the order is "to-go".
i've also asked stupid things too, of course. a customer ordered a small cone and i asked if it was for here or to go. not that it would make any different, oops...we both laughed. 作者: ricrick 時間: 2009-2-27 15:34
陳冠希希望各女受害人早人康複作者: Catpiano 時間: 2009-2-27 15:36
" I won't eat breakfast with empty stomach" 作者: starbug 時間: 2009-2-27 16:08
有情人終成扣肉.
肉不琢不成餅.
-麥兜 作者: 布小熊 時間: 2009-2-27 16:08
once I was driving cross the border early in the morning.
He asked me "Where are you going?"
I answered with sleepy head "the States"
He let me through.... 作者: starbug 時間: 2009-2-27 16:11