Board logo

標題: Fido Tele Marketing calls [打印本頁]

作者: rainbow-davie    時間: 2009-5-20 13:02     標題: Fido Tele Marketing calls

Anyone got calls from them?
They drove me crazy last week.. b/c they keep calling me even I don't unanswer them.  like 5, 6 times a day.

I complained to Fido and they removed me from the telemarketing list.

So, anyone is annoyed by them? call fido

and if anyone has those 1-800 or 1-866 number, let me know.  I'm going to file a complain with all those numbers.  
作者: kayllis    時間: 2009-5-20 14:12

i didnt get 1-800 numbers.. i got like a random sms saying "[email protected] (o2 Mobile) You have won $415,000 pounds.. contact our promo coordinator for your prize..."
anyone knows what that sms is about?@@
作者: Bikki    時間: 2009-5-20 14:21

o, ya.. i got those sms too.. those look like scam to me.. ~_~
作者: rainbow-davie    時間: 2009-5-20 14:36

do you have those numbers?
作者: kayllis    時間: 2009-5-20 15:00

do you have those numbers?
rainbow-davie 發表於 2009-5-20 15:36

it's 001020... which i dont think is an actual number@@
besides that..recently im getting lots of random number calls.. not the ones from 1-800.. but like weird area codes..@@
作者: tequila    時間: 2009-5-20 17:13

Anyone got calls from them?
They drove me crazy last week.. b/c they keep calling me even I don't unanswer them.  like 5, 6 times a day.

I complained to Fido and they removed me from the telemarketin ...
rainbow-davie 發表於 20-5-2009 01:02 PM



yes recently i got 866-301-5302 calls to my cell phone, but i never pick it up
作者: rainbow-davie    時間: 2009-5-21 09:10

I just did a research.. for those who don't want to be called by telmarketer, you can register in the national Do No Call List.  very simple.
https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/

But, of couse, it doesn't affect the scam calls from China.
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-5-21 11:02

I got sms from from foreign number said I won something too.

I just totally ignored them.
作者: tequila    時間: 2009-5-21 16:35

I just did a research.. for those who don't want to be called by telmarketer, you can register in the national Do No Call List.  very simple.
https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/

But, of couse, it doesn't a ...
rainbow-davie 發表於 21-5-2009 09:10 AM



it only apply for home phone numbers i think. i input my house number already
作者: tequila    時間: 2009-5-21 16:35

btw, i got the 1866 numbers again.. so annoying
作者: rainbow-davie    時間: 2009-5-21 17:52

call Fido
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-5-23 11:39

but i thought you will be getting more calls from the Do Not Call List
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
作者: rainbow-davie    時間: 2009-5-23 16:17

so far, I haven't received anymore call.
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-5-23 21:03

what kind of calls?
作者: yoursecret    時間: 2009-5-24 06:27

A month ago I got a call from someone claiming to be from my bank and I can hear busy background noise of people just like an office. She said something about a promotion and just need to verify my identity and ask my birthday and social insurance number. Right away I know it's a phishing scam, so I laughed in her face and hung up.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2