Board logo

標題: Any information with Mui Garden ? [打印本頁]

作者: boss2007    時間: 2009-5-27 08:44     標題: Any information with Mui Garden ?

I heard rumours abour Richmond Mui Garden ? Mind any one tell me what's up ?

thank you
作者: petpet    時間: 2009-5-27 10:05

What about it? They will stop selling Hainan Chicken and Curry??
作者: sheep    時間: 2009-5-27 10:14

What about it? They will stop selling Hainan Chicken and Curry??
petpet 發表於 2009-5-27 11:05

Just come back from HK?
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2009-5-27 10:24

mud rumours?
作者: news    時間: 2009-5-27 10:39

i heard that xxxx is going to xxxxx....isnt it something????
作者: yoshi86    時間: 2009-5-27 12:43

i heard that xxxx is going to xxxxx....isnt it something????
news 發表於 2009-5-27 11:39



作者: sheep    時間: 2009-5-27 15:18

i heard that xxxx is going to xxxxx....isnt it something????
news 發表於 2009-5-27 11:39

Yes,@#$%^&*
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-5-27 15:25

what are you guys/gals talking about?
作者: boss2007    時間: 2009-5-27 15:49

yup - just return from Hong Kong, then I ran into my colleague - then they told me gossip about this resturant - not quite sure so I better verify it before I dine out at the same resturant again  ...


作者: boss2007    時間: 2009-5-27 16:14

I was told to review this article @

http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/vi ... &extra=page%3D2

take care ...

>< ...
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2009-5-27 16:40

chur....... ok




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2