Board logo

標題: winner [打印本頁]

作者: KK1    時間: 2009-6-10 14:39     標題: winner

本帖最後由 KK1 於 2009-6-10 15:46 編輯

earliy this morning, I received a winning message from my FIDO cellular:
     
     [email protected]
     You have won 415,000.00 Pounds. Contact our promocoordinator for your prize.
     Email: [email protected]           

it must be a fraud message, so I just ignore it.
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-6-10 15:15

Both my wife and I received it few weeks ago....

I deleted it right away.
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2009-6-10 15:31

earliy this morning, I received a winning message from my FIDO cellular:
     
     [email protected]
     You have won 415,000.00 Pounds. Contact our promocoordinator for your prize.
     Email: in ...
KK1 發表於 2009-6-10 15:39

you shouldn't just ignored it, report it to the RCMP.
作者: raima    時間: 2009-6-10 15:40

you shouldn't just ignored it, report it to the RCMP.
Littleprince 發表於 2009-6-10 16:31


report to fido too
作者: rainbow-davie    時間: 2009-6-10 16:22

you shouldn't ingore it.. just reply and get the prize!!!!
作者: cinderelly    時間: 2009-6-10 17:14

my parents got the same msg as well... which is a little weird cuz i did not get one (not like i want to though =p) it's just that my mom rarely uses her cell but she got it still
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2009-6-10 19:48

you shouldn't ingore it.. just reply and get the prize!!!!
rainbow-davie 發表於 2009-6-10 17:22


作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-6-13 11:39

pound? not cad?
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-6-15 09:46

415,000.00 Pounds of cellphone? Meat? Fish?
作者: tequila    時間: 2009-6-15 17:42

spamm




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2