Board logo

標題: [甜品店] Any recommendation for fruit type of birthday cake? [打印本頁]

作者: tobiko    時間: 2009-6-29 15:36     標題: Any recommendation for fruit type of birthday cake?

mango/strawberry/berry type thx in advance =)
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-6-30 09:54

Last time I tried the strawberry cake from TnT and it was nice.
作者: bonbon    時間: 2009-6-30 18:38

True Confection has really good strawberry shortcake.....they only have it for the summer...
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-7-4 11:25

866 Denman Street Vancouver, BC V6G 2L8 - (604) 682-1292
Open Mon-Thu,Sun 1pm-12am; Fri-Sat 1pm-1:30am
作者: tobiko    時間: 2009-7-6 10:16

thx ppl
I suddenly remembered vaguely there is this person in Richmond that does do cakes but doesn't have a shop or sth.  The cakes are pretty good but I don't know the name or contact.  Anyone knows who I'm talking about?
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2009-7-6 11:20

thx ppl
I suddenly remembered vaguely there is this person in Richmond that does do cakes but doesn't have a shop or sth.  The cakes are pretty good but I don't know the name or contact.  Anyone knows ...
tobiko 發表於 2009-7-6 10:16

Brown Sugar Fairy, they have advertising in local Chinese magazine
作者: KLW    時間: 2009-7-7 18:28

"the yellow sugar fairy" is good too~
作者: maclover    時間: 2009-7-10 15:41

1# tobiko


richmond 中環廣場's 麗晶餅店's mango cake is really really good!!!! their mango are from 菲律賓, and inside they have double layer of mango!!! 講起都想食呀!!!
作者: tequila    時間: 2009-7-10 23:00

1# tobiko


richmond 中環廣場's 麗晶餅店's mango cake is really really good!!!! their mango are from 菲律賓, and inside they have double layer of mango!!! 講起都想食呀!!!
maclover 發表於 10-7-2009 03:41 PM


sometimes their mango is sour~ so it really depends on their mango at that time and if you are lucky to get the sweet mango
作者: Yui    時間: 2009-7-12 13:25

本帖最後由 Yui 於 2009-7-12 14:27 編輯

Vancouver Joyce & Kingways 有間‘丸井麵包廊‘,系Honalulu,Longdon Drugs, 齒留香同一個mall。

拒鋪仔細細,但出品精良,我最近買過兩個生日蛋糕,一個朱古力一個芒果,兩個都好好食。難得拒唔會太甜同D cream 好清香,唔立口。我有兩個朋有唔鐘意食蛋糕甜點都大讚,仲食兩件添!

另外拒地d蛋撻都好正!

溫哥話既老友真系要試試。
作者: tobiko    時間: 2009-7-14 13:58

Thx everyone

Yui:  That place is close to my place let me try the mango bday cake there




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2