Board logo

標題: Would you move? [打印本頁]

作者: ani    時間: 2009-8-9 14:18     標題: Would you move?

I went to a Chinese restaurant yesterday. After seated for a few minutes, the waitress came over. We thought she was here to take our orders, but she just said "we'll move u over there" and she started taking the tea/chopsticks..etc. off our table.  I asked her why do we need to move, and she said our table is bigger and she wants to seat other people here and wants us to move to a smaller table.  I was pissed off and left the restaurant.

Today I was eating in a different Chinese restaurant. When I was happily chewing my food, a waitress came and asked us to move to the next table because she wanted our table to seat another party of 8.  At least this waitress asked. But I declined to move.

I think it's so rude that they didn't seat customers properly and ask them to move afterwards! It's not right to interrupt customers when they are in the middle of eating! My parents used to tell me 吃飯皇帝大..

Anyone agree? Or am I just abnormal?
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2009-8-9 14:21

to me
it really depends on the waitress's manner
if she asks me politely, I wouldn't mind to help
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-8-9 16:11

dont' move, just seat where you at
ask the manager about this ............
作者: rockypath    時間: 2009-8-9 16:17

I don't mind to move at all if they ask me politely and I am not dining in a pricy restaurant.
作者: Nam    時間: 2009-8-9 16:23

Sometimes, it's not the waitress fault to put you at a bigger table initially because there is no small table available (they just don't want to keep you waiting for too long)... so I don't mind moving if they ask me politely.. (I used to be a head hostess for 3 years, so I can understand their difficulty)

But if they are rude, then I will decline...
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-8-9 16:35

its really depends on the situation
作者: ravemother    時間: 2009-8-9 17:36

i had been asked to move politely a few times at cheap Chinese restaurants so i complied.

they all apologized for the inconvenience.

it all depends on their attitude.
作者: eatbanana    時間: 2009-8-9 17:40

ok la
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-8-9 17:44

i haven't encounter any of those
hahahahaha
作者: mcjohnjohn    時間: 2009-8-9 17:45

I would move if they ask me politely.
作者: sheep    時間: 2009-8-9 17:51

I would move if they ask me politely.
mcjohnjohn 發表於 2009-8-9 18:45

先生 唔該你坐過去廁所側邊果兩個位道好嗎?
作者: mcjohnjohn    時間: 2009-8-9 18:33

先生 唔該你坐過去廁所側邊果兩個位道好嗎?
sheep 發表於 2009-8-10 09:51

羊仔, 玩針對唔係咁玩既. 你咁玩法, 搞到自己低能哂, 咁又何苦呢? (低能野等我做咪算law)
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-8-9 18:47

what if a sexy lady wearing underware ask you to move
would you move?
作者: tapioca    時間: 2009-8-9 18:59

That is very rude if the waitress just told you to move and moved your stuff to another table before you said okay. I would leave that place too.
作者: mcjohnjohn    時間: 2009-8-9 19:00

what if a sexy lady wearing underware ask you to move
would you move?
tiffiant 發表於 2009-8-10 10:47

tiffiant, where would you want to be moved?...
作者: tofu    時間: 2009-8-9 19:51

depends on the situation & her attitude
作者: low_B    時間: 2009-8-9 20:11

yup...depend the attitude of them lor
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-8-9 20:13

shw
tiffiant, where would you want to be moved?...
mcjohnjohn 發表於 2009-8-9 19:00

where can i be moved?
can you tell me
:lol
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-8-9 20:48

tiffiant provided two different opposite answers... like multiple personalities.
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-8-9 21:02

what differnet answers?
hahahaah, who goes to canada line tomorrow
i see you there afternoon
:love: lyks
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-8-9 21:06

I thought canada line opens next week?
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-8-9 21:08

本帖最後由 myversa 於 2009-8-9 22:09 編輯
dont' move, just seat where you at
ask the manager about this ............
tiffiant 發表於 2009-8-9 17:11

its really depends on the situation
tiffiant 發表於 2009-8-9 17:35


.....
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-8-9 21:11

.....
myversa 發表於 2009-8-9 21:08




its really stressful when a sexy lady ask you to move to another table
what should i do? move? OR STAY/SIT on the table like those mainlander do?
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-8-9 21:11

I thought canada line opens next week?
myversa 發表於 2009-8-9 21:06


opss sorry
WRONG INFORMATION
NEXT WEEEEEEEEK
作者: siumaibb    時間: 2009-8-10 02:46

to me
it really depends on the waitress's manner
if she asks me politely, I wouldn't mind to help
嘉嘉 發表於 2009-8-9 14:21



x2
作者: news    時間: 2009-8-10 06:11

unless im done ordering food..i will comply to move unless they r extremely rude
作者: sheep    時間: 2009-8-10 08:21

羊仔, 玩針對唔係咁玩既. 你咁玩法, 搞到自己低能哂, 咁又何苦呢? (低能野等我做咪算law)
mcjohnjohn 發表於 2009-8-9 19:33

好啦
放過你啦
20歲脳力嘅低能仔
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-8-10 08:24

it really depends on the situation for me.  If the waiter/waitress asks politely and if I am to change from big table to small table for a group of more people, I would do it.  This is why sometimes I rather wait for longer instead of joining others in a big table.
作者: sheep    時間: 2009-8-10 08:29

撘枱呢家野
一只鼎就最叻
如果你唔聽話
就燶起塊靣
作者: shutterbug    時間: 2009-8-10 11:44

moving is normal la...in a Chinese place...in HK many parties share the same table tim la...nothing special, but the waiter/waitress should ask politely
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-8-10 11:48

i don't feel like sharing table
sometimes you wnat to say something
and you don't wish the others to hear it
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2009-8-10 12:02

to me
it really depends on the waitress's manner
if she asks me politely, I wouldn't mind to help
嘉嘉 發表於 2009-8-9 15:21

x 2
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-8-10 12:36

I think moving from big table to small table is fine but what if the waiter / waitress asks you politely to change table and share big tables with others?
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-8-10 14:11

don't say anything, JUST MOVE wherever you want
作者: memegumi    時間: 2009-8-10 17:52

yea ... as long as they ask me politely.. i dont mind
作者: ACooperFan    時間: 2009-8-10 18:10

if my food already came, then no, i would not move....otherwise, if asked politely before food arrived, i wouldn't mind...
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-8-10 18:12

yea ... as long as they show me boobs.. i dont mind



作者: eslmath    時間: 2009-8-11 17:17

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: ah3    時間: 2009-8-11 23:29

I just don't understand why some C9 can be so not pro. Yes the restaurant might not be a high class place but that doesn't mean they can be impolite to the customers.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2