返回列表 發帖
I think 住響愉景灣 ETC。同 VAN 差不多嘛﹖我響 HK 時一定要找杯美國咖啡 (發晒狂周圍找誓要找到那種)﹐慣左﹐無法﹐除此之外﹐我覺得一切一切都比呢邊好 (特別係行街買野同食宵夜喇)

TOP

2# Littleprince


so probably you should move back?
fibbi 發表於 2010-1-25 12:54

真的很想

TOP

Maybe I should clarify, the goal is not how to maintain the vancouver lifestyle, but maybe what can one do specifically to ease the transition period, and maybe eventually get used to the HK lifestyle ...
ACC-HE 發表於 2010-1-25 13:14

I'm opposite... with 10+ years in Van., still preferred HK lifestyle of living, can never get used to Van style

TOP

What a pain! Why don't you go back?
Ultraman 發表於 2010-1-25 13:48

諗緊

TOP

本帖最後由 Littleprince 於 2010-1-25 14:19 編輯
Life is short! Try to make up decisions fast enough to let yourself less regret at your old age.
Ultraman 發表於 2010-1-25 14:11

perhaps better do it after retirement? coz I have a decent job, nice house and nice car here wor
so hard to make the decision ar... would people be easily to give up a decent job and start to look for another job in HK? I think it would be easier if I am under 25 yrs old now...

TOP

If you have "everything" here, why not trying to love here more?!
Ultraman 發表於 2010-1-25 14:23

very hard... e.g. how can you make me love ice hockey? no way...

TOP

如何活得寫意 @ HK without tons of dough?

How is this for a question?
ACC-HE 發表於 2010-1-25 15:27

活得寫意?
that's a good one
I think it is 一個人的心境﹐對於我自己而言﹐現在是很寫意 (他他條條)﹐但在香港時也另有一返不同的寫意﹐那是不能比較的﹐或許因為我自己比較容易滿足吧

TOP

Don't drill the cow horn. You wanna tell me you love the PK(s) who threw 通渠佬 in Mongkok and Causewaybay?
Let me speak in your language. Expect your God is perfect, no one is perfect, and no place  ...
Ultraman 發表於 2010-1-25 15:09

對﹐只有神的國度才是完美的﹐但我不打算 HIJACK 別人的帖子同你討論神喔

TOP

9# kingsway

well...it's a matter of time...

I am not the kind of people who can fall asleep very easily...but still...when I was in HK, I can sleep with the construction noise, mini-bus passing by ...
fibbi 發表於 2010-1-25 15:42

非常同意
我在香港又係好嘈都訓得著﹐但係反而呢邊習慣左靜﹐少少聲音都可以令我扎醒。。。
其實都唔知好定唔好

等同煙味﹐我覺得響呢邊係被 SPOILED﹐DD 煙味都唔受得。。。但響日本或香港時﹐週時都聞到煙味﹐我又無響呢邊聞到時那麼反感窩

TOP

OMG I nearly misread this part without the me!!!!!!!
sheep 發表於 2010-1-25 16:57

dirty mind

TOP

返回列表