返回列表 發帖
I personally never tried it; when my cook was away last year, the owner of the restaurant said he could help me out and replace our temp cook; I never replied him.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

Just tried it last night.
I do agree with with the OP on the food.
In my opinion, it's definitely be ...
jimmyche 發表於 2010-5-6 08:20


In that case, I definitely have to try it out.  I know Tropika is not good but Banana Leaf is okay in my opinion.

TOP

look pretty delicious.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

hmm... I wish..  Not really.  Well Versa's place @ public market's not bad ge....
ACC-HE 發表於 2010-5-12 20:44


hmm... I do not go there anymore.  This is not about I am not the owner anymore but his cooking is just getting too greezy and I think he started to put more chicken powder after we left.

Still he is leaving soon (he already bought a restaurant in Kamloop) and plans to sell the restaurant.  If anyone would still want to try "authentic" Malaysian Chinese cooking, I still recommend to go to try it out.

some dish other malaysian restaurant might not have "aysam laksa", "Mee Rubius".

TOP

回復  peter236


    i wish, but not, i smell whatever i ate, like currey
tofu 發表於 2010-5-13 00:01


probably just the smell of Malays.  The Malay put a lot of spice into the food.

TOP

If you think there is nothing really good, which one is the "best" among all the "worse" ah?
chowB 發表於 2010-5-12 21:23


There is not best and worst.  Some people like malay cooking and some people like chinese malay cooking.  Some restaurants have certain dish others do not have.

TOP

返回列表