返回列表 發帖
The morons need to learn from 中國嘅茉莉花革命
somewhereintime 發表於 2011-2-27 10:02


為老不尊的阿Some,

Why don't you tell people on LYK frankly and directly what you want them to learn from this 茉莉花革命?

TOP

本帖最後由 rockypath 於 2011-2-27 10:24 編輯
石頭闡出來嘅石仔路
你又講啲唔好學' 中國嘅茉莉花革命 '嘅野來聽吓 ...
sheep 發表於 2011-2-27 10:20


Did I say 唔好學' 中國嘅茉莉花革命? No, I didn't.

However, I would like to listen to what SOME ONE has to say. If SOME ONE has nothing to say, would you mind to fill his place? (maybe I shouldn't have any expectation from an idiot like you).

TOP

本帖最後由 rockypath 於 2011-2-27 10:41 編輯
回復  rockypath


   正因為你每次都係廢噏
就係咩都冇講過
淨係叫 answer me, dare to face me......
你 ...
sheep 發表於 2011-2-27 10:29


如果你真的有料,真的有野講,為何不敢直接回答我的問題反而似只喪家之犬樣走了去?

你完全可以以事實和數據反駁我以證明你們所說的東西是有根有據而不是隨口亂說。

每次都是一句“你的問題不值得回答”或乾脆不回答就逃了去。 你們就是一幫白癡無知的無膽匪類。

連為自己說的話都不敢捍衛,還學人講革命。真是不知醜。

TOP

That's the way I deal with menace kids
somewhereintime 發表於 2011-2-27 10:32


Can I have any expectation from a coward like you? No, I don't think so.

連為自己說的話都不敢捍衛,還學人講革命。真是不知醜。

TOP

咁似網上翻譯嘅?
sheep 發表於 2011-2-27 10:45


你不如將網上講的post出來讓大家看一看。

就像我剛剛說的,你們這幫無膽匪類根本就無膽挺直腰板講話。

TOP

我係講僅你
打完英文
就去網上翻譯
再post出來
好趣緻
sheep 發表於 2011-2-27 10:57


It is for the sake of you guys since you guys seem to have trouble to understand what I said in English and I have to repeat what I said again and again.

Maybe you guys just pretend to not understand what I said and my questions and just ran away?

TOP

本帖最後由 rockypath 於 2011-2-27 11:10 編輯
Not interested in dog-fight with random kids.
The majority of HK citizens  and politicians condemn
t ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2011-2-27 11:02


Same reaction as usual and as expected.

Aren't you talking about 茉莉花革命? Why do you be a coward and try to use the HK budget to get yourself away?

Some (same) word to you - 連為自己說的話都不敢捍衛,還學人講革命。真是不知醜。

TOP

Rock speak in English from now on.
sheep 發表於 2011-2-27 11:09


If you guys have the ability to understand what I said (or not to pretend do not understand what I said), it will save me a lot of efforts.

TOP

癡人說夢
somewhereintime 發表於 2011-2-27 11:11


Same reaction as usual and expected.

What a coward!

連為自己說的話都不敢捍衛,還學人講革命。真是不知醜。

TOP

本帖最後由 rockypath 於 2011-2-27 12:39 編輯
Do I really need to answer to silly question again and again?Who do you think you are?
You represent ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2011-2-27 12:23


How funny!  You told people to learn from 茉莉花革命, and I asked you to to explain to people what you wanted them to learn from this 茉莉花革命. It is a very reasonable question and you should answer it if you truly want people to learn something, shouldn't you?

However, you do not even dare to tell people what you want them to learn. What a coward.

無膽匪類學人講革命,真可笑!

TOP

返回列表