返回列表 發帖
I felt embarrass to see hk politicians swear and 用極惡毒和粗暴的語言

they represent hongkongers.. and they and  other gov'nt official should protect hkers dignity.

Every time  i see them swear on TV, I got a new fresh impression that hongkonger majority (refer as the voters who voted them) are all slums and rats
First law: Every body remains in a state of rest or uniform motion unless it is acted upon by an external unbalanced force.

TOP

Continue from my post...

if 梁燕城 swear and 用極惡毒和粗暴的語言罵黃毓民.. I do not have a problem with that. simply because he is not a hk politician and not representing hk people

hk politicians should be polite and well manner

other wise it will become an international joke


from 梁國雄Youtube網站
First law: Every body remains in a state of rest or uniform motion unless it is acted upon by an external unbalanced force.

TOP

返回列表